page "style" help

29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I need to know where the button is to select a different style on the flatfoot (flatboot?) style. I do not like it and can't change it!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How recently was it changed?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If it was recent you may be able to hit the back button on your browser until it was a different font (say milk v2) from that page change the font in the box to something like renegade and let the page load from there. THEN change to preferred font.

(I tried going to flatboot and couldn't find the style button either but I DID find this work around.)

If it wasn't recent you're shit out of luck as far as I can tell
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:46 pm If it was recent you may be able to hit the back button on your browser until it was a different font (say milk v2) from that page change the font in the box to something like renegade and let the page load from there. THEN change to preferred font.

(I tried going to flatboot and couldn't find the style button either but I DID find this work around.)

Yeah, I tried that, but for some reason it didn't work out for me. Well, it worked for a second, but next thing I knew I was back with the flatfoot. I really do not like this set-up. At all. I messaged skip a couple days ago, but haven't had a reply yet... Thanks, bacon.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:40 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:46 pm If it was recent you may be able to hit the back button on your browser until it was a different font (say milk v2) from that page change the font in the box to something like renegade and let the page load from there. THEN change to preferred font.

Yeah, I tried that, but for some reason it didn't work out for me. Well, it worked for a second, but next thing I knew I was back with the flatfoot. I really do not like this set-up. At all. I messaged skip a couple days ago, but haven't had a reply yet... Thanks, bacon.
Damn.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

User control panel>board preference
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:45 pm User control panel>board preference
Thank you!!! I looked there, but did NOT EVEN SEE that! I checked everything on the CP, every tab, but could not see that. And today, like magic, it was there! Thanks so much! (Now I'm feeling kinda dense, but my page is great!)
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:53 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:45 pm User control panel>board preference
Thank you!!! I looked there, but did NOT EVEN SEE that! I checked everything on the CP, every tab, but could not see that. And today, like magic, it was there! Thanks so much! (Now I'm feeling kinda dense, but my page is great!)
You’re welcome. I’ve missed it a few times so can understand the frustration. Glad it’s fixed for you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic