Neighborhood man angry over dog poop.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

One time, as I was leaving my home I noticed my front yard smelled horrible, like rotten fish. The trash had already been picked up, so I didn’t think that was it. When I got home, it still smelled horrible, so before taking my trash can back inside I opened it and what do you know? A rotten fish head, still in the store packaging. I guess someone in my street bought it to make fish stock, it went bad and decided to find someone else’s trashcan to dispose of it so the their front yard wouldn’t stink.
I guess I need therapy because it pissed me off 🤷‍♀️ I had to go find several bags to wrap up the nasty thing because the garbage truck wouldn’t pick it up until the next day. It’s rude to use someone else’s property without their permission.
BobCobbMagob wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:09 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:57 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:36 pm

I remember being taught as a child "find the first trash can you can and throw your trash away" it's a trash can... It stinks anyway. People who get angry over others properly disposing of trash need some serious therapy.v
Apparently you weren’t taught not to touch other peoples personal property.
As a side note here, I’m not anon 2… but lol

It’s a trash can outside… who gives a rats ass if someone throws something away in the trash can that’s about to be picked up by the trash truck… it’s just minutiae to be angered over.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:24 pm One time, as I was leaving my home I noticed my front yard smelled horrible, like rotten fish. The trash had already been picked up, so I didn’t think that was it. When I got home, it still smelled horrible, so before taking my trash can back inside I opened it and what do you know? A rotten fish head, still in the store packaging. I guess someone in my street bought it to make fish stock, it went bad and decided to find someone else’s trashcan to dispose of it so the their front yard wouldn’t stink.
I guess I need therapy because it pissed me off 🤷‍♀️ I had to go find several bags to wrap up the nasty thing because the garbage truck wouldn’t pick it up until the next day. It’s rude to use someone else’s property without their permission.
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:57 pm

Apparently you weren’t taught not to touch other peoples personal property.

It’s a trash can outside… who gives a rats ass if someone throws something away in the trash can that’s about to be picked up by the trash truck… it’s just minutiae to be angered over.
Yes you need therapy if it pissed you off that much. Trash is trash. Get over it. It's not people are doing this shit every day. But you go on enjoy being a karen. Hahahaha
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, it pissed me off. I had to drag the disgusting, dripping, smelling, slimy thing from the bottom of my trash can and look for ways to wrap it up to prevent the smell. I then had to scrub my trash can because the smell wouldn’t go away as the package has leaked into the trash can. I’m sure you would’ve done that all excited singing the Happy Working Song but, yeah, I was pissed as would any normal m, red blooded person.
And FYI, I got over it. It happened, I thought the person who did that is a POS, but I’m not dwelling over it. Your ridiculous comment just reminded me of it. Believe me, I’m not dwelling over it just because you reminded me of the incident. So no, it didn’t piss me off “that much”. It pissed me the correct amount that any normal person having to do something so disgusting because someone was too lazy or selfish to do it themselves.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:24 pm One time, as I was leaving my home I noticed my front yard smelled horrible, like rotten fish. The trash had already been picked up, so I didn’t think that was it. When I got home, it still smelled horrible, so before taking my trash can back inside I opened it and what do you know? A rotten fish head, still in the store packaging. I guess someone in my street bought it to make fish stock, it went bad and decided to find someone else’s trashcan to dispose of it so the their front yard wouldn’t stink.

Yes you need therapy if it pissed you off that much. Trash is trash. Get over it. It's not people are doing this shit every day. But you go on enjoy being a karen. Hahahaha
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:05 pm Yes, it pissed me off. I had to drag the disgusting, dripping, smelling, slimy thing from the bottom of my trash can and look for ways to wrap it up to prevent the smell. I then had to scrub my trash can because the smell wouldn’t go away as the package has leaked into the trash can. I’m sure you would’ve done that all excited singing the Happy Working Song but, yeah, I was pissed as would any normal m, red blooded person.
And FYI, I got over it. It happened, I thought the person who did that is a POS, but I’m not dwelling over it. Your ridiculous comment just reminded me of it. Believe me, I’m not dwelling over it just because you reminded me of the incident. So no, it didn’t piss me off “that much”. It pissed me the correct amount that any normal person having to do something so disgusting because someone was too lazy or selfish to do it themselves.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:42 pm

Seek therapy I'm not going to read you rant hun.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:27 pm
Lemons wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:31 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:56 pm

Those commercials are so funny.

Pretty much any meat/dairy food can produce quite a bit of stink, leaking, and flys in the warmer weather — and obviously if a bunch of people are putting dog poo in there, lol, my neighbors just would not want people messing with their garbage, it’s just not an acceptable norm here and would be very out of place.
What do you think of garbage disposals? Do they make things worse or do they keep rotting food out of our garbage.
I think garbage disposals are false advertising, lol, because grinding things up really tiny still does make them liquid, and eventually all those tiny pieces of solid food & especially fat/grease are brutal to the home and city waste water pipes. Our city has a public awareness campaign with flyers and everything reminding people not to put food waste down sinks.

I did not realize this when I was younger and my hubby had to replace pipes in our basement — there are no words to even describe the horror of such waste after 2 decades, lol. I am now far wiser.
Lol. I never had a garbage disposal until recently. I always lived in houses with a septic field (disposals not recommended) or overseas where they aren't available/popular. We've been in our current "in-town" house for the last 4 years and have a garbage disposal and I just had all the kitchen pipes replaced. They were filled with what I call "sausage shaped goo". It was disgusting and smelly and I had the garbage disposal taken out - it was dead anyway. I'm in the process of building an apartment over the garage and our current town building codes do not allow for new garbage disposals, only those grand-fathered in.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic