Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Washington(CNN) Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he expects to be arrested in connection with the investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney next week and called for protests as New York law enforcement prepares for a possible indictment.

In a social media post, Trump, referring to himself, said the "leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week."

"Protest, take our nation back," he wrote.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/03/18/poli ... index.html
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've read it may not be Tuesday, as there are still witnesses being interviewed for the case. Either way, I highly doubt there will be a large gathering in NYC of DT supporters. He is not popular there, and the police there are used to high-profile security events. They won't be putting up with any nonsense.

And with all the convictions and prison sentences of the Jan. 6th crowd I think folks will think twice about following DT's call to protest.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't believe he will be arrested. Not now. Maybe later.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

🙄 Here we go again.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I'm in meetings all day Tuesday and Wednesday so Thursday would be more convenient!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'll believe it when it happens.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder if the orange jumpsuit will match his fake tan.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Trump writes - “WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!”

Because that worked so well last time.

I don’t think they have to wait if the majority of jurors voted to indict him already. Michael Cohen just testified and he handed over a flawless file of evidence on exactly how the scam worked with exchanging money so it didn’t look like Trump paid Stormy with campaign funds. . I don’t see how he gets out of this one.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

True to form, Trump is asking for money and selling "Free Trump" gold bars, lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:55 pm True to form, Trump is asking for money and selling "Free Trump" gold bars, lol.
grifters gotta grift.
Locked Previous topicNext topic