Web Server Is Returning an Unknown Error

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That shouldn’t happen anymore with the fix I did last night.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:53 am This - and I also have been getting the "You've been blocked" message for a week or two constantly now. I can usually spend several minutes on this site before it happens, but the last couple of weeks I can't even get through one page when it comes up.
🤓The Admin 🤓
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:18 am That shouldn’t happen anymore with the fix I did last night.
LostTheSlipper wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:53 am This - and I also have been getting the "You've been blocked" message for a week or two constantly now. I can usually spend several minutes on this site before it happens, but the last couple of weeks I can't even get through one page when it comes up.
You're right. The other night after I posted that it was fine. But I'm not sure if there's an "alternate" site or what. I came last night and was getting all kinds of ads and the format was messed up, and it wanted me to log in, but then I went to log in and it said it wasn't secure, so I didn't. I noticed on the address bar the lock was crossed out too. A few minutes ago I closed this site after having the same issue and came back and clicked an old link and now I have an uncrossed locked and I'm already logged in like I have been.
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:18 am That shouldn’t happen anymore with the fix I did last night.
Having this issue again. Can barely read one post and then when I go to the next page it says, "You've Been Blocked" and I can't read anything else on the site, even if I leave and come back.
Locked Previous topicNext topic