hello

Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

my name is skyla nothing i am from toronto ont i have one child she is 26 now my daughter is autistic bipolar and also schizophrenic i have been on alot of different boards through out my daughters life and even though people can be mean i have to admit i would have been totally lost in my journey with my daughter if it hadnt been for these message boards i dont normally post nor do i try to cause any drama but sometimes something will hit me the wrong way and yes i will finally open my big mouth and the asshole side of me comes out lmao so now that ive opened my big mouth i will try to post more often and hopefully become friends with you lovely women and mean that in a nice way
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Howdy and welcome! 🙋😊

I'm Lisa from Arizona. I've been married almost 37 years and I'll be 57 in August. My husband and I have three kid's (36, 29, and 25) and our first grandbaby will be here in about 6 weeks!! 👣💙
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

ohh wow congrats do you know if the grand baby is a boy or girl? and thank you for the welcome
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Nothing wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:42 pm ohh wow congrats do you know if the grand baby is a boy or girl? and thank you for the welcome
You're very welcome and thank you, too!!

They're definitely having a boy!! 👶
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

boys are a blast i have 2 nephews one will be 6 feb 20th and the other lil guy just turned 1 and they are alot of fun
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Okay????
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Have you ever posted on here before? I may be thinking of someone else but there’s something very vaguely familiar…

Anyways, welcome, lol.

Like AZ ^^^ I also am in Arizona. Grew up with a military dad and sahm. I am married, have 3 daughters, 2 are adults 1 under 18, 2 living at home, 4 dogs and a Guinea pig.

If you tap the quotation mark in a reply, it’ll quote that reply, then we’ll know who or what your replies are directed to. Just a tip that makes conversations easier to follow🙂
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Nothing wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:30 pm boys are a blast i have 2 nephews one will be 6 feb 20th and the other lil guy just turned 1 and they are alot of fun
How sweet!! 😊
We're extremely excited and over the moon, and can't wait to meet him!
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:49 pm Have you ever posted on here before? I may be thinking of someone else but there’s something very vaguely familiar…

Anyways, welcome, lol.

Like AZ ^^^ I also am in Arizona. Grew up with a military dad and sahm. I am married, have 3 daughters, 2 are adults 1 under 18, 2 living at home, 4 dogs and a Guinea pig.

If you tap the quotation mark in a reply, it’ll quote that reply, then we’ll know who or what your replies are directed to. Just a tip that makes conversations easier to follow🙂
Thank you for the welcome no i have not posted here before maybe from the old cafe mom? And thank you for the tip
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Catdaughter20 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:38 pm Okay????
Ask away lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic