Florida prevents mom from stepping foot on school grounds

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:11 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:13 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:26 pm

Oli..shut the hell up. I specifically said adult content since that basically covers everything from S*x to smoking weed. Also, I respectfully encourage you to learn how to disagree with me without going to the extreme of accusing me of harming a child because you’re doing too much for political brownie points.
Yeah, no. It’s funny when the person saying that I need to learn how to disagree is telling me to shut the hell up because I disagreed with them. This is a discussion board, I am here to discuss. You don’t want to discuss? That’s fine, but you don’t tell people if they can comment or not just because they didn’t agree with you. I’d say that saying the mom isn’t a good fit for going to her child’s school because she legally makes adult content and that her desire to go to enter her child’s school is petty to be pretty outrageous, but I’m not telling you that you can’t say that.

If she were making adult content or smoking weed on school campus, that would be illegal and the banning would be legitimate. But, making adult content or smoking weed in privacy in states where it is legal is doing no harm to the child’s school and there is zero reason to exclude her. Studies show that children whose parents are involved in their child’s education have a statistically better chance at doing well in school, it’s not “brownie points”, it’s facts. So yes, banning the mom when she has don’t nothing illegal or harmful to the school is harmful to the child.
No, maybe you need to listen to the feedback that you get from multiple people and stop being so damn annoying and weird all the damn time.

You’re one of those people who need to deal with real oppression to realize how F***ing ridiculous and petty you sound trying to chastise people all the time.

I really try not to be rude because I think you have a good heart you don’t know when to stop some times.
Dude… what the f**k are you being such a bitch for today? You’re not usually like this from what I’ve seen.

This post IS about something that’s totally unfair
and it IS about something that is wrong. Straight up. You know that too. You’ve agreed already with other people.

You need to stop acting like this because Oli hasn’t done anything wrong here.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:32 am

Yeah, no. It’s funny when the person saying that I need to learn how to disagree is telling me to shut the hell up because I disagreed with them. This is a discussion board, I am here to discuss. You don’t want to discuss? That’s fine, but you don’t tell people if they can comment or not just because they didn’t agree with you. I’d say that saying the mom isn’t a good fit for going to her child’s school because she legally makes adult content and that her desire to go to enter her child’s school is petty to be pretty outrageous, but I’m not telling you that you can’t say that.

If she were making adult content or smoking weed on school campus, that would be illegal and the banning would be legitimate. But, making adult content or smoking weed in privacy in states where it is legal is doing no harm to the child’s school and there is zero reason to exclude her. Studies show that children whose parents are involved in their child’s education have a statistically better chance at doing well in school, it’s not “brownie points”, it’s facts. So yes, banning the mom when she has don’t nothing illegal or harmful to the school is harmful to the child.
No, maybe you need to listen to the feedback that you get from multiple people and stop being so damn annoying and weird all the damn time.

You’re one of those people who need to deal with real oppression to realize how F***ing ridiculous and petty you sound trying to chastise people all the time.

I really try not to be rude because I think you have a good heart you don’t know when to stop some times.
Dude… what the f**k are you being such a bitch for today? You’re not usually like this from what I’ve seen.

and it IS about something that is wrong. Straight up. You know that too. You’ve agreed already with other people.

You might want to go ^ to see where Oxen kind of provoked this spat, Bob.

There's something about playing the role of being a know-it-all.....you probably should be able to back up that you actually DO know it all. And *you* is not implying yourself, fwiw, Bob.

If other's are going to call you out for what you've written, understanding that THIS is also a part of discussing topics.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:14 pm Sometimes I feel like a broken record but actions have consequences. I am all for enjoying your youth but if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for and life isn’t about seeing how far you can push the envelope.

I don’t have access to details of the case, so this sounds like something the courts need to sort through and determine what is fair but these petty stories have gotten so draining.
Content that is available by pay subscription only is not "public display". It's not a reason to prevent her from being involved with her kids' school life.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don’t “need” to do shit but stay Black/Asian, pay my taxes and die…so let’s start there.

Lemons and Bacon both answered my question without insulting me as some slut shamer who harms children to shame me. I’m far from the only person in this group Oli does that shit too and I am letting her know in advance that I’m not the one.

I have no problem with you seeing nothing wrong with doing that but that has nothing to do with how I choose interact with her.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:26 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:14 pm Sometimes I feel like a broken record but actions have consequences. I am all for enjoying your youth but if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for and life isn’t about seeing how far you can push the envelope.

I don’t have access to details of the case, so this sounds like something the courts need to sort through and determine what is fair but these petty stories have gotten so draining.
Content that is available by pay subscription only is not "public display". It's not a reason to prevent her from being involved with her kids' school life.
Only Fans is a content sharing site for pay. So yes, the images are still made available to the public similar to social media.

Also, where did I say that was a reason to keep a parent away from their child at school or anywhere else?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:20 pm

You might want to go ^ to see where Oxen kind of provoked this spat, Bob.

There's something about playing the role of being a know-it-all.....you probably should be able to back up that you actually DO know it all. And *you* is not implying yourself, fwiw, Bob.

If other's are going to call you out for what you've written, understanding that THIS is also a part of discussing topics.
Exactly and Oli does that crap to people all the time. I don’t mind debating but give me time to understand WTH happened before insulting my moral compass over politics and respect my boundaries if I don’t want to be bothered with that mess.

I have no problem with Oli but it’s annoying.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay then...

What happens when someone calls and reports a convicted felon? Should they be allowed on school grounds with their kids?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:31 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:26 pm

Only Fans is a content sharing site for pay. So yes, the images are still made available to the public similar to social media.

Also, where did I say that was a reason to keep a parent away from their child at school or anywhere else?
To the last part, you didn't. I was referring to the originalarticle fkr that. For the first part, I'm not an OnlyFans expert but I'm pretty sure you have to be subscribed to someone's feed to see anything. It's not like Twitter or Instagram. Sharing pics and content otherwise violates OF terms of service.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm Okay then...

What happens when someone calls and reports a convicted felon? Should they be allowed on school grounds with their kids?
If they've served their time, they should no longer be felons.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:51 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:45 pm Okay then...

If they've served their time, they should no longer be felons.
Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Some people still continue to hold it against them.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic