Florida prevents mom from stepping foot on school grounds

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:52 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:14 pm Sometimes I feel like a broken record but actions have consequences. I am all for enjoying your youth but if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for and life isn’t about seeing how far you can push the envelope.

I don’t have access to details of the case, so this sounds like something the courts need to sort through and determine what is fair but these petty stories have gotten so draining.
Actions have consequences? She didn’t do anything wrong. She worked a legal job to provide for her family. Is it a job that is appropriate for children to attend? No, but neither is being a bar tender.
Stepping foot on the property and attending events allowed for all parents at a public school is not an opportunity. It’s a right. She pays taxes to that school, she has not committed any crime that would make her a danger to the school, they can’t just tell her that she’s not allowed because they decided they didn’t personally like her job. There’s nothing petty about wanting to attend your child’s public school events. It isn’t about what’s fair, it’s about what’s legal. You can slut shame this woman all you want but you would be the one causing negative harm to her kids, not her.
Oli..shut the hell up. I specifically said adult content since that basically covers everything from S*x to smoking weed. Also, I respectfully encourage you to learn how to disagree with me without going to the extreme of accusing me of harming a child because you’re doing too much for political brownie points.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:56 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:09 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:26 pm

The Orlando schools only have one reason for banning parents from being volunteers and that’s if they have a criminal record. She doesn’t have a criminal record so there is no valid reason for the ban. Minors are not allowed on OnlyFans and you have to have a verified account to even be on it.

This can’t be good for her children. We’re sliding down that slippery slope of banning books to banning people.
Is she banned from going on property at all with her children on campus? Or would they prefer that the mom not volunteer??

I’m just making sure I understand the story.
She cannot step foot on the school property or interact with any children in the vicinity. And she is banned from volunteering in all capacities. If her child has a baseball game on school property she is not allowed to attend.

OnlyFans is an adults only website. It’s a legitimate way to make a living and is in no way illegal. The person who printed out her pictures and shared them is the only one who committed an illegal act.
Thanks. I am familiar with Only Fans and this is the deal breaker I was asking for. Treating adults like criminals is already wrong. I can’t wrap my brain around banning parents from the same spaces as their children.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can maybe see not having her volunteer any more if this information has gotten around to the other parents. But not "allowing" her on school grounds? Blocking her from seeing her kids activities? They're absolutely ludicrous.

I'd definitely sue whichever Karen passed around her pictures too. I'd also demand whoever instigated this be "banned" from school grounds and activities also - cuz if they found her pictures they've been peeping.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:26 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:14 pm Sometimes I feel like a broken record but actions have consequences. I am all for enjoying your youth but if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for and life isn’t about seeing how far you can push the envelope.

I don’t have access to details of the case, so this sounds like something the courts need to sort through and determine what is fair but these petty stories have gotten so draining.
Actions have consequences? She didn’t do anything wrong. She worked a legal job to provide for her family. Is it a job that is appropriate for children to attend? No, but neither is being a bar tender.
Stepping foot on the property and attending events allowed for all parents at a public school is not an opportunity. It’s a right. She pays taxes to that school, she has not committed any crime that would make her a danger to the school, they can’t just tell her that she’s not allowed because they decided they didn’t personally like her job. There’s nothing petty about wanting to attend your child’s public school events. It isn’t about what’s fair, it’s about what’s legal. You can slut shame this woman all you want but you would be the one causing negative harm to her kids, not her.
Oli..shut the hell up. I specifically said adult content since that basically covers everything from S*x to smoking weed. Also, I respectfully encourage you to learn how to disagree with me without going to the extreme of accusing me of harming a child because you’re doing too much for political brownie points.
Yeah, no. It’s funny when the person saying that I need to learn how to disagree is telling me to shut the hell up because I disagreed with them. This is a discussion board, I am here to discuss. You don’t want to discuss? That’s fine, but you don’t tell people if they can comment or not just because they didn’t agree with you. I’d say that saying the mom isn’t a good fit for going to her child’s school because she legally makes adult content and that her desire to go to enter her child’s school is petty to be pretty outrageous, but I’m not telling you that you can’t say that.

If she were making adult content or smoking weed on school campus, that would be illegal and the banning would be legitimate. But, making adult content or smoking weed in privacy in states where it is legal is doing no harm to the child’s school and there is zero reason to exclude her. Studies show that children whose parents are involved in their child’s education have a statistically better chance at doing well in school, it’s not “brownie points”, it’s facts. So yes, banning the mom when she has don’t nothing illegal or harmful to the school is harmful to the child.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 am I can maybe see not having her volunteer any more if this information has gotten around to the other parents. But not "allowing" her on school grounds? Blocking her from seeing her kids activities? They're absolutely ludicrous.

I'd definitely sue whichever Karen passed around her pictures too. I'd also demand whoever instigated this be "banned" from school grounds and activities also - cuz if they found her pictures they've been peeping.
I’m trying to figure out on what grounds they are banning her. What school, district, county, or state policy or law she violated?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:10 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 am I can maybe see not having her volunteer any more if this information has gotten around to the other parents. But not "allowing" her on school grounds? Blocking her from seeing her kids activities? They're absolutely ludicrous.

I’m trying to figure out on what grounds they are banning her. What school, district, county, or state policy or law she violated?
I'm sure she didn't violate a law. As long as she's not hooking, I can't imagine there's been any actual law broken. I'm sure it's just people being judgy, or more likely plain old jealousy is driving this. People suck.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:13 am

Yeah, no. It’s funny when the person saying that I need to learn how to disagree is telling me to shut the hell up because I disagreed with them. This is a discussion board, I am here to discuss. You don’t want to discuss? That’s fine, but you don’t tell people if they can comment or not just because they didn’t agree with you. I’d say that saying the mom isn’t a good fit for going to her child’s school because she legally makes adult content and that her desire to go to enter her child’s school is petty to be pretty outrageous, but I’m not telling you that you can’t say that.

If she were making adult content or smoking weed on school campus, that would be illegal and the banning would be legitimate. But, making adult content or smoking weed in privacy in states where it is legal is doing no harm to the child’s school and there is zero reason to exclude her. Studies show that children whose parents are involved in their child’s education have a statistically better chance at doing well in school, it’s not “brownie points”, it’s facts. So yes, banning the mom when she has don’t nothing illegal or harmful to the school is harmful to the child.
No, maybe you need to listen to the feedback that you get from multiple people and stop being so damn annoying and weird all the damn time.

You’re one of those people who need to deal with real oppression to realize how F***ing ridiculous and petty you sound trying to chastise people all the time.

I really try not to be rude because I think you have a good heart you don’t know when to stop some times.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Honestly, this goes back to being mindful of what you post on social media (even if it’s behind a pay wall). Once you make certain content publicly accessible, it’s not the same thing or as “damaging” as me sending something private and they out me.

Being treated like a criminal and not allowing parents in the same area as their children is where heads need to roll IMHO.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:11 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:13 am

No, maybe you need to listen to the feedback that you get from multiple people and stop being so damn annoying and weird all the damn time.

You’re one of those people who need to deal with real oppression to realize how F***ing ridiculous and petty you sound trying to chastise people all the time.

I really try not to be rude because I think you have a good heart you don’t know when to stop some times.
You are very much being rude, acting as if you know my life and what I’ve experienced and not experienced. You think I haven’t ever had to deal with oppression in my life because I assert that this mom has a right to go to her kids school activities? Get over yourself. The fact that I have been through a ton in my life is exactly why I won’t just shut up because someone tells me to if I have an opinion to state. This is a discussion board for discussing. People are going to disagree with you sometimes.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:15 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... YFANS.html

WaPo is hilarious...Democracy dies in darkness. Now pay us for some light...lol.
Should they all just work for free?
Locked Previous topicNext topic