There's no excuse for this

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:44 am Good lord move on already, and stop dating you’re not ready nor mature enough, which at your age is sad.
I dont have much dating experience at all..which is not my fault.Add on to the fact ive been single and by myself for ten years .
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:01 am Too soon.

Your last post is still active.

A good troll paces themselves.

Slow down.
Im not trolling this is my real life and my last post was hikacked you must didnt see the 25+ pages of arguing that had absolutely nothing to do with my post
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:10 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:43 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:40 pm

No i wanna make out i don't just want the attention i need physical contact its been years!

My kids are perfectly capable of being home alone lol they are high functioning autistic .. Remember i flew out to Vegas and left them alone in NYC for 3 days while i secured our apartment they went to school came home and ate dinner etc. Nothing happened they will be fine.

Dd is trying to get into UNLV ...ds is always in his video games they aren't jumping off the walls lol
Name 5 things you like about him that don't pertain to his looks or the attention you receive from him (such as your desire to "make out" or that he said he'd take you on a date)
I cant name a single thing to be honest.He is flaky and innatentive.Im not even crazy about his looks he has a HUGE belly like one of those beer belly guts and his head is bald...I guess he was bald prematurely...Honestly he is not that good looking I think Im just desperate . I should post his pic🤔
Then why are you stressing if you have such negative things to say about the guy….. move on!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:42 pm Son has extreme autism and adhd... The daughter has some form of autism (though not as extreme as the son, bipolar, and anxiety disorders) It's severe enough for "mom" to receive government benefits on both of them for their care.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:08 pm What special needs do her children have that she can’t go on a date?
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:57 pm

Listen to yourself.

He took to long to call back (according to what? Oh because YOU wanted the attention)
You told him you were done....and then you changed your mind ( because YOU want the attention)

And let's not even add in the bit of you being willing to leave your children (who are special needs) to go on a "spontaneous" date....(because you want attention)

I mean HONESTLY...What kid of mother puts DATING over the well being of her kids?

Let's face it you are the one playing games with him by leading him on and then ignoring his calls. You're not even interested in him. You're only interested in the ATTENTION
You need THERAPY
It doesn't have to be severe to get benefits from the government. Smh.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You’re not ready to date. You have issues that you need to deal with before even thinking of dating.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Have you seen a psychiatrist and actually been evaluated yet? Started therapy?
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:30 am You’re not ready to date. You have issues that you need to deal with before even thinking of dating.
You are absolutely correct. She thinks because a guy is talking to her he should not talk to anyone else. Heck she did not even go on a date yet was asking if he was talking to other women. If that was not a sign for him to run and run away fast I do not know what is. To spend hundreds of dollars on clothes then to blame him is insane.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If you want to know where he's at, ask him out. Pick a time, date and place. He either shows or he doesn't. This dithering you're doing is F***ing annoying. He probably thinks you're nuts and is being cautious. Although I really think you've already shot yourself in the foot with him.

Seriously, stop with the poor me posts. Ask him out if you want or be done with it.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Really? This again?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:17 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:01 am Too soon.

Your last post is still active.

A good troll paces themselves.

Slow down.
Im not trolling this is my real life and my last post was hikacked you must didnt see the 25+ pages of arguing that had absolutely nothing to do with my post
Oh, just stop.
Locked Previous topicNext topic