Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:23 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:16 pm If someone I had plans with showed up at my place for dinner with this guy, I'd have no idea who he was either.

I don't know what people expect to happen in this situation? Was Trump supposed to send this guy away? If Trump doesn't know who he is, why would he send the person away? He's being put on the spot here.

Amazing what passes for news these days.
Why would anyone be shocked that when they make plans with noted anti-Semite Kanye West, he might bring along someone similarly, if not more, disgusting? And if only Trump had a staff and security who could spend literal seconds on a public search engine to vet this person…

More amazing are the endless excuses for Trump his supporters come up with.
And it's regurgitated excuses reminiscent of Greene sharing a stage with Fuentes at AFPAC and Trump not knowing who David Duke was.

If Trump didn't know Fuentes before, he does now and what is he saying about him?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:24 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:16 pm If someone I had plans with showed up at my place for dinner with this guy, I'd have no idea who he was either.

I don't know what people expect to happen in this situation? Was Trump supposed to send this guy away? If Trump doesn't know who he is, why would he send the person away? He's being put on the spot here.

Why would anyone be shocked that when they make plans with noted anti-Semite Kanye West, he might bring along someone similarly, if not more, disgusting? And if only Trump had a staff and security who could spend literal seconds on a public search engine to vet this person…

Why would someone be surprised that the Black guy showed up with the White supremacist?
Because that’s surprising…

Let’s not all act like Kanye West is all of the sudden predictable…
They're both antisemitic.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:34 am

Why would someone be surprised that the Black guy showed up with the White supremacist?

An anti semite who thinks he’s one of the original semites.

As I said… none of Kanye is predictable.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:50 am

Who are the original semites? Who are today's semites?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:20 am
BobCobbMagob wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:50 am

Who are the original semites? Who are today's semites?
Semite
noun
Sem·​ite ˈse-ˌmīt especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt
a
: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b
: a descendant of these peoples
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Racists with black “friends” is like the oldest trope in the book. What’s surprising about that? Is him being unpredictable not all the more reason to personally or have staff do a 30 second Google search on whatever random people he’s bringing by?

And again, that’s assuming you believe that he didn’t know who he was. As WellPreserved noted, he said the same thing about David Duke, when he absolutely knew who he was, and other GOP politicians have said the same thing about Fuentes after associating with him.

Still nothing from Trump denouncing Fuentes’ repulsive views now that he knows what they are.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:11 am

Is him being unpredictable not all the more reason to personally or have staff do a 30 second Google search on whatever random people he’s bringing by?

And again, that’s assuming you believe that he didn’t know who he was. As WellPreserved noted, he said the same thing about David Duke, when he absolutely knew who he was, and other GOP politicians have said the same thing about Fuentes after associating with him.
Trump doesn’t seem like the kind of guy that would say to anyone… even Kim Jong-un… “ I’ve heard some bad shit about that guy, better stay away”.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

And then Fuentes, while he loves Trump, thinks DeSantis would make a better pick, lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

The narrative reads a bit misleading and isn't placing enough ownership on Kanye West for the part that he played.

Trump shouldn't have invited Kanye West and West should not have invited Fuentes to stir up more shit because that part of this story is his fault.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:41 am

And then Fuentes, while he loves Trump, thinks DeSantis would make a better pick, lol.
That unfortunately speaks volumes. I have a bad feeling DeSantis might be our next president and I think I am more concerned with that then Trump's drama right now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic