Cute, or unacceptable?

Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I always think it's unacceptable to exploit children in social media posts whether you are the parent of the child or not.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

The child is absolutely beautiful but....cute video? No, not really.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:13 pm I always think it's unacceptable to exploit children in social media posts whether you are the parent of the child or not.
I’ve put my kids videos on Facebook although it’s of them playing Not this. Otherwise I’d tell the girl sit down and walk away. Teacher is only encouraging the girl to argue.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:10 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:13 pm I always think it's unacceptable to exploit children in social media posts whether you are the parent of the child or not.
I’ve put my kids videos on Facebook although it’s of them playing Not this. Otherwise I’d tell the girl sit down and walk away. Teacher is only encouraging the girl to argue.
Is your Facebook page public or monetized or is it private and just for friends and family? My bet is private.
Seeing as the youtube page has a subscription button that tells me they are exploiting the child for monetary gain.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:20 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:10 pm
Is your Facebook page public or monetized or is it private and just for friends and family? My bet is private.
Seeing as the youtube page has a subscription button that tells me they are exploiting the child for monetary gain.
Private.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's not cute, but I can't really say that her behavior is unacceptable. She's just mimicking what she hears and doesn't know that it's wrong. What's unacceptable is that she's learned it in the first place.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:55 pm The child is absolutely beautiful but....cute video? No, not really.
Completely. The child is adorable,

But some people are saying this behavior is so cute because it might be some of the same things an adult would say, and other people are saying it’s not at all cute for a child to act like an adult, especially if it would be rude for an adult to say.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't ever think these videos are cute of little kids being mouthy and disrespectful. People always post comments "oh they're so adorable", like this is funny. Nothing cute about obnoxious children who lip off.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:06 pm I don't ever think these videos are cute of little kids being mouthy and disrespectful. People always post comments "oh they're so adorable", like this is funny. Nothing cute about obnoxious children who lip off.
Exactly. I'd be mortified if this were my child.
Locked Previous topicNext topic