Nick Cannon...

Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Is it fine to have as many kids as you want with as many women as you want as long as you can pay for them all, or irresponsible?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Irresponsible. Kids need more than just money.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Irresponsible (and gross).

All these women sleeping with him, in essence sleeping with each other 🤢🤢🤢, nasty. That might be an old fashioned train of thought but I don’t care.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s his life( and the women that make the decision to engage in that lifestyle) to lead as he likes. He appears to be involved with the children as well as he can afford them.

The irresponsible part is some of the names these kids have.. lol!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Financially, psychologically, morally, medically, genetically? There's a whole lot of different gray areas here that would factor into how or why it could be considered irresponsible. Now frankly it's not really any one's business who sleeps with who or how many kids they have, but this is Nick Cannon and he has made his business public in order to stay relevant and cash in on the controversy.

My personal opinion is I think it's highly irresponsible for him as his popularity is fading fast and I don't believe he has thought long term on how he will provide and support all these kids when he's no longer famous for spawning them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have no idea how he isn’t cancelled yet.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk much about him but I don’t understand how the women are getting with him knowing he’s got other kids with so many women. At my age I expect a man will have kids. But if it’s by several different women I’m like see you. Cause you’re not going to marry me which would be what I want. But I’m old fashioned.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:24 am Idk much about him but I don’t understand how the women are getting with him knowing he’s got other kids with so many women. At my age I expect a man will have kids. But if it’s by several different women I’m like see you. Cause you’re not going to marry me which would be what I want. But I’m old fashioned.
Forget the kids. That's just a red flag warning to the number of STD's he's probably carrying. Like that's a health issue the CDC should be looking at.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:24 am Idk much about him but I don’t understand how the women are getting with him knowing he’s got other kids with so many women. At my age I expect a man will have kids. But if it’s by several different women I’m like see you. Cause you’re not going to marry me which would be what I want. But I’m old fashioned.
I think these women want to be apart of his lifestyle. There’s no misreading the signals and signs with him. I really don’t think he’s going to marry again.. he’s said publicly Mariah is the love of his life. But who knows… anything can happen.. lol!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don't pay attention to how many kids or baby daddys/mommas one has. My ex has like 5 kids from 3 women(in relationships of 5 years or more with each) and doesn't see any of them and they are perfectly fine without him. Oldest 2 are grown and on their own. My dd is 16 and my dh is an amazing dad to her and the youngest 2 were adopted by a wonderful family 3 years ago and doing exceptional. So as long as the kids are happy and healthy and taken care of i don't care
Locked Previous topicNext topic