Kamala explains lighters

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree, and seriously, it’s pathetic that they hang on to this as if it shows stupidity or incompetence when their beloved guru couldn’t make a coherent sentence if his life depended on it.
I wonder what they think about this little jewel…I’m sure they found it inspiring! Because you know… he knows words, he has the best words. 😂

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry ... b70dc0f646
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:46 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:48 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:32 pm Republicans (general) need to let this one go. There are much bigger issues with Harris’ performance then nitpicking and running this into the ground.
Especially because Koko the gorilla was more eloquent than Trump. No Biden and Kamala aren’t JFK or Churchill. But I mean have they not heard Trump? I also feel I must apologize to all self respecting gorillas everywhere for that.
I agree. It’s not fair to bash Harris and look over Trump’s ignorant mouth because he was the one who lowered the bar in the first place.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Actually, he buried it. If you want to go lower, you have to dig down, finds it, then dig under it 😉

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:32 pm Republicans (general) need to let this one go. There are much bigger issues with Harris’ performance then nitpicking and running this into the ground.
Especially because Koko the gorilla was more eloquent than Trump. No Biden and Kamala aren’t JFK or Churchill. But I mean have they not heard Trump? I also feel I must apologize to all self respecting gorillas everywhere for that.
I agree. It’s not fair to bash Harris and look over Trump’s ignorant mouth because he was the one who lowered the bar in the first place.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Totally true. Before Presidents needed to be, well… presidential. Leader had to show knowledge and education and proper etiquette. Have at least a basic knowledge of geography and diplomacy, how to speak to leaders of foreign countries and how to give coherent and consistent speeches, not just throw whatever idiotic thought that came to their minds. Since Trump, who cares? As long as they’re saying what I want to hear, they can sound like 6 year olds trying to explain quantum physics.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:49 am Totally true. Before Presidents needed to be, well… presidential. Leader had to show knowledge and education and proper etiquette. Have at least a basic knowledge of geography and diplomacy, how to speak to leaders of foreign countries and how to give coherent and consistent speeches, not just throw whatever idiotic thought that came to their minds. Since Trump, who cares? As long as they’re saying what I want to hear, they can sound like 6 year olds trying to explain quantum physics.

Right….Bush wasn’t the best speaker but at least his speech after 911 made feel better instead of scaring the living shit out of me. Can you imagine if Trump was in office?

The standards have drastically changed.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 am Actually, he buried it. If you want to go lower, you have to dig down, finds it, then dig under it 😉

Might have to dig straight to hell if that’s the case. Sometimes I don’t think we’ll ever see those days again after Trump.
Locked Previous topicNext topic