HONEST MOM TALK

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
Stephanie_1985
Peon

Unread post

Dear moms,
I am a working mom and I have two kids (4 and 1,5 years old) and I am opening this subject to share very honest confessions we all sort of have. Things we don't really tell other moms, but if we would, we all would feel a bit more "normal." They can be small, they can be big. No judging.

Here are my confessions:
1. I once picked a worn bra out of my laundry because it was more clean than the one I was wearing the last days.
2. I am constantly surrounded by my kids and I have never felt so lonely in my life.
3. Me and my husband haven’t had S*x since our second kid was born.
4. One time I only had time to shave one leg, not both.

Cheers, Stephanie
Attachments
fast-food.png
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The meme you posted is so true! LOL!

I once pulled a sweater out of the laundry bc it had deodorant stains on the inside.I ran out of deodorant and needed to drop off craft materials at my son’s school and I was running late.

After my son goes to sleep after a crazy day, I’ve sat down and imagined what fun thing/s I’d be doing at that moment if I was NOT a mom.

I’ll probably come back later and post more😉

Btw, the S*x thing w your hubby …. Girl, you need to get laid!
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I feel like I'm doing everything but nothing we'll. I'm a sahm but between homeschooling, cleaning, cooking, paying the bills, and running the kids everywhere I'm just exhausted. My kids are doing great but I just feel like I'm failing.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don't enjoy parenting teenagers nearly as much as I thought I would. I know that most people only use social media to show off the good things in their life but I feel incredibly envious every time I see a post by someone with a kid who appears perfect from the outside. My daughter is so emo and because of her trauma, hyper sexual. It's a constant battle. It doesn't help that she's so damned beautiful. Sometimes I wish she were more plain.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If someone wants to call me lazy I’ll be the first to say yep. You’ve a problem with that? But usually the criticism I got was I didn’t believe in spanking very much. Nothing I want to debate just not my thing.
I thought one stopped worrying and being involved when the kids grew up. Nope. They’re both trying to find their way and it’s driving me batty.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Cheers to all us "lazy" moms. Haters can f**k off.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic