He's mad because I'm refusing to take plan b

Anonymous 1

Unread post

The condom my boyfriend was using broke. We didn't notice until after he finished.

He went and bought plan b for me. I'm not sure why because he knows I can't take hormonal birth control including plan B.

I have an appointment on Monday to get a paragard IUD. That should take care of anything but he is upset that I won't take the plan b.

He says I'm intentionally trying to get pregnant. Nope that is not the case. I just won't risk another clot by taking plan b. Hormonal birth control has serious risks and it is dangerous for me. I doubt I will even have a boyfriend by the end of the weekend at this point.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why didn't you have an IUD placed before having sexual intercourse, especially knowing you can't take hormonal birth control?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:20 am Why didn't you have an IUD placed before having sexual intercourse, especially knowing you can't take hormonal birth control?
We have used condoms for 5 years now with no problem and no scares.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hope you’re not pregnant.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:18 pm Hope you’re not pregnant.
Depending on how long ago it was... We can assume this is within 72 hours..."A growing body of research shows that people have a low risk of pregnancy (<1%) when starting a copper or LNG 52mg IUD after unprotected vaginal intercourse anytime in in the menstrual cycle with a negative urine pregnancy test" it's highly unlikely she's pregnant considering it takes about 14 days for a fertilized egg to implant and result in a viable pregnancy.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:25 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:20 am Why didn't you have an IUD placed before having sexual intercourse, especially knowing you can't take hormonal birth control?
That doesn't answer the question.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:42 pm
Well she kinda did. And she had scheduled the IUD. She probably figured one more night with condoms would be fine given they worked before. Like me. I used diaphragms, they worked. So I didn’t feel the need to change until I had my last kid and a tubal. What’s more concerning is the boyfriend. He knows she can’t take plan B and is freaking out over it. If the anon 2 is correct and placing the IUD on Monday will stop a potential pregnancy from implanting then what’s his problem?
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

While it's been 20 years now since I've used or needed birth control (early menopause), IIRC, a condom is the least effective method to use.

Be that as it may, this is YOUR body and your choice, a truth that goes beyond abortions.

Don't allow him to make you feel bad.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I hope it all works out the way you want it to.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:42 pm
But it did. Their chosen form of bc was condoms until recently. No need for an IUD
Locked Previous topicNext topic