Covid and food...

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She should not be preparing food for others.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It doesn't sound like she is sick so why the hell not?? If she feels up to cooking then who cares? Trying to understand this.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

And didn't the CDC say you can work with covid if you feel fine? So that means soooo many restaurant workers are working when they have covid. They may not even know it or they do know. No difference.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

A store bought dessert probably wouldn't have been a problem.

You're lucky she has been honest about her positive result. Evidently, there are people who don't feel they should have to.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:49 pm And didn't the CDC say you can work with covid if you feel fine? So that means soooo many restaurant workers are working when they have covid. They may not even know it or they do know. No difference.

Yes, I am a cook and had Covid a few weeks ago. It was 5 days of ‘stay home’ and then if I was up to it 5 days of working and wearing a mask. I went back to work, wore a mask, and washed my hands even more then I iormally did.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you're sick with anything, you shouldn't be handling food or the container. I think you did the right thing, regardless of what virus or bacteria she was sick with.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:47 pm A store bought dessert probably wouldn't have been a problem.

You're lucky she has been honest about her positive result. Evidently, there are people who don't feel they should have to.
Yeah, but if she's sick should she really be out running around shopping? This isn't anything urgent, so I think she should keep herself at home.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:09 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:47 pm A store bought dessert probably wouldn't have been a problem.

Yeah, but if she's sick should she really be out running around shopping? This isn't anything urgent, so I think she should keep herself at home.
When my husband, youngest Dd and myself had it in February, we weren't running around doing anything except for sprints to the potty. 😤😟

Maybe someone else could do it for her? I don't know.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:28 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:09 pm

When my husband, youngest Dd and myself had it in February, we weren't running around doing anything except for sprints to the potty. 😤😟

Maybe someone else could do it for her? I don't know.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:48 pm It doesn't sound like she is sick so why the hell not?? If she feels up to cooking then who cares? Trying to understand this.
She volunteered the info so obviously she knew it might be an issue. Not sure if she is "sick" or not....
Locked Previous topicNext topic