I'm not even sure what to say about this...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That was painful. I should sue Trump for the valuable brain cells I lost listening to that. It literally reminds me of ds when he was eight and tried to tell me how he didn’t have homework the wind blew it out of his backpack. He literally sounds like a six year old making excuses. Except a child is funny. This was just a pathetic attempt for Trump to explain why he has the documents and to throw blame back on Hilary. When did the F***ing email thing happen? And who cares? She looks like Mother Theresa next to Trump. I don’t wish death on him but I won’t cry over it either.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The story has changed so many times, lol, how can anybody take this man seriously. Stop the FBI from reviewing the documents, but review them for Hilary's emails, that they also planted, but didn't plant because he had taken them home to work on them, the documents aren't even his but they also are and he wants them back and they were never classified except the ones that were that he declassified with his thoughts.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It made me laugh
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m constantly surprised that people actually listen to and believe his twaddle.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:57 pm I’m constantly surprised that people actually listen to and believe his twaddle.
His attorney's should tell him to keep his twaddle shut.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's exhausting. At some point he said he didn't even know he had them. Then after accusing the FBI for planting the docs, he said he had already declassified them. How can you declassify docs you allegedly didn't even have? . Now he's trying to paint the FBI like a bunch of idiots chasing boxes of papers. And to the last part of your reply..LOL! Twitter is going crazy with the thought thing;)

Maybe women should just reverse the reversal of RvW with their thoughts- LOL!
You can't make this shit up...Good grief!
jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:36 pm The story has changed so many times, lol, how can anybody take this man seriously. Stop the FBI from reviewing the documents, but review them for Hilary's emails, that they also planted, but didn't plant because he had taken them home to work on them, the documents aren't even his but they also are and he wants them back and they were never classified except the ones that were that he declassified with his thoughts.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:13 pm It's exhausting. At some point he said he didn't even know he had them. Then after accusing the FBI for planting the docs, he said he had already declassified them. How can you declassify docs you allegedly didn't even have? . Now he's trying to paint the FBI like a bunch of idiots chasing boxes of papers. And to the last part of your reply..LOL! Twitter is going crazy with the thought thing;)

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:36 pm The story has changed so many times, lol, how can anybody take this man seriously. Stop the FBI from reviewing the documents, but review them for Hilary's emails, that they also planted, but didn't plant because he had taken them home to work on them, the documents aren't even his but they also are and he wants them back and they were never classified except the ones that were that he declassified with his thoughts.
Biden should say he reclassified all the documents with his laser beam stare.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:13 pm It's exhausting. At some point he said he didn't even know he had them. Then after accusing the FBI for planting the docs, he said he had already declassified them. How can you declassify docs you allegedly didn't even have? . Now he's trying to paint the FBI like a bunch of idiots chasing boxes of papers. And to the last part of your reply..LOL! Twitter is going crazy with the thought thing;)

Biden should say he reclassified all the documents with his laser beam stare.
6uc0ie.jpg
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:01 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:57 pm I’m constantly surprised that people actually listen to and believe his twaddle.
His attorney's should tell him to keep his twaddle shut.
They probably would like to duct tape his mouth shut. Everyone of them probably have ulcers and spend their days wondering if the money is worth it. Or he hired soulless guys who are just riding this out for the money.
Locked Previous topicNext topic