Apparently having kids play stuff in your yard means you run a daycare

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have the worst neighbors! Actually it's not even my neighbor, its her sister. This bitch drives by my house a few times a week and takes pics of my yard(thankfully it's never been when we are outside playing so no pics of my kids) and tries to report me to the city or whoever claiming i have an illegal daycare. I have 5 kids of my own and this summer Im watch my 2 nieces and 1 nephew since their daycare closes in the summer and my sister is teaching summer school. I've had county sheriff's out here more times than i can count to do a "check" which is actually just them coming down and bsing with me and my kids since we are all friends. They have told me the complaint is I'm running an illegal daycare and the proof is that i have 2 of those step 2 play things in my yard with 5 bikes. Ended up having to call the cops on her yesterday for harassing my 11 year old daughter while she was trying to walk our dog.

No real point to this post just kind of irritated i had to call the cops on my neighbors once again because they can't mind their own business.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’d probably make up a fake sign called (Last name) Family summer camp and set it in the yard to mess with the sister. But I’m really petty that way.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:29 pm I’d probably make up a fake sign called (Last name) Family summer camp and set it in the yard to mess with the sister. But I’m really petty that way.
I wish. That would only cause more issues if she called the state instead of the cops.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:34 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:29 pm I’d probably make up a fake sign called (Last name) Family summer camp and set it in the yard to mess with the sister. But I’m really petty that way.
I wish. That would only cause more issues if she called the state instead of the cops.
Then just wait. Eventually the cops will get annoyed and threaten her with filing a false report. If I were them I would. I mean what’s her problem? Can your neighbor talk sense into her?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:34 pm
Then just wait. Eventually the cops will get annoyed and threaten her with filing a false report. If I were them I would. I mean what’s her problem? Can your neighbor talk sense into her?
I can't even talk sense into my neighbor because she is old and pretty much freaking senile and the lady that she actually lives with doesn't like me because I asked her to stop letting her dogs poop in my yard because my dog rolls in it every single time he finds it. She just kept screaming "go away Karen" at me. And now she's mad that we got permission from the landlord to put a fence up. Only 3 more years and we can move!
The play stuff isn't even on their side of the property line. They are on my right and the play stuff is on the left if you are looking at my house, so my house blocks anyone on that side from hearing or seeing our kids playing. We live on a dead end road almost to the end so there isn't any reason for her to even be driving that far to go visit her sister.

ETA... the county sheriff's won't really do anything either. They will just keep coming out and chit chatting in the yard with us every time. It's small town and they are a bunch old guys who are pretty board. Nothing exciting really happens around here lol
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why is it always the county sherrif showing up and not DSS?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:33 pm Why is it always the county sherrif showing up and not DSS?
I live in a small town so perhaps there aren't enough DSS workers. Or maybe she called the cops instead of DSS. Im really not sure. But they act like it's normal for them to come out instead DSS.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Years ago I had six bikes next to my porch. We got a complaint against us and had to go to the manager's office.
Manager How many kids do you have?
Me- Four (Victor wasn't born yet)
Manager- How many bikes do you have again? Six? So you have too many bikes.
Me- But there are two adults... so there is a bike for each of us......
PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've personally never heard of a daycare having bicycles.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

PrincessLaLa wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:09 am I've personally never heard of a daycare having bicycles.
The daycare i used to work at had 4 tricycles and 4 scooters and a really cool bike path in the play yard.

But i also have 5 kids of my own plus the 2 adults the live here so that would be 7 bikes for us. All lined up by the house nice and neat and then i have 2 big step 2 type jungle gym play sets and an outdoor toy box. My neighbors are just crazy
Locked Previous topicNext topic