Have you ever felt a deceased loved one nearby?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A friend and I were talking about this yesterday.

She said after her husband died she was home alone and a faucet turned on completely by itself. Her husband had always said when he died he would give her a sign. The faucet was actually turned on, like the handle was turned, so not just a water leak or something. That's when she knew he was OK.

The day my Dad died I knew he had died that morning before anyone told me. I woke up and said "My Dad died." A few hours later I got the call that he had passed. Prior to that he had been in the hospital but they weren't sure how long he had left. But I knew. And my Dad had been in the hospital for years before he passed. Just in and out and every time they would say he was going to pass soon. But he never did so I wasn't really sure if he was really going to die or not this time.

The next day I felt his presence in my room when I woke up. No clear cut signs or anything, but I just felt him there and I had a very peaceful feeling about everything.

My aunt said she had the same experience. Just felt him there and couldn't explain it.

How about you?

Before my experience I wasn't really sure what I believed, if people could visit from beyond, but now I am sure. So it wasn't a thing where I believed he could visit me and then he did, cause I didn't know for sure what to believe in. Now I for sure believe people can visit from beyond.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wish…. But no.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

[This

quote=Momto2boys973 post_id=915342 time=1659733277 user_id=489]
I wish…. But no.
[/quote]
Anonymous 1

Unread post

No but I have felt the moment a loved one has died or been severely injured or hurt.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have not.
My dad's death was the hardest one for me but I didn't know upon waking. The day started out normal, but then there were signs that something was wrong. He didn't show up where he was expected (not normal at all for him), he didn't answer his phone, he didn't answer his door. By that point I think deep down I knew it was the worst (he had died in his bed) but I was in denial. But I wasn't aware of anything until actual signs pointed to something being wrong.

I had one time that I went to my dad's grave by myself, sat at his feet, and just talked to him. It was a good feeling for me, talk therapy, to just say everything out loud and get it all off my chest. But even that time I didn't feel any kind of presence. I keep an open mind to these types of things being possible, but I believe some people are just more attuned to it than others - and I am not.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When hubby passed I knew when I woke up next to him in the hospital bed. He had been snoring. Something in me just knew to wake up, and the room was silent. He sends me all kinds of signs everything is ok. Like taking hummingbird form, and flying just inches from my face. Finding pennies on the ground(pennies from heaven poem). Just a couple of examples.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No nothing environmental.. I did have the most vivid dream about my father a few days after his death. I was holding my daughter in my arms.. he didn’t talk but I knew he was saying “I love you, kiddo.” he always said that to me.. he hugged us and we all cried. I think I actually woke up crying.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No but I dream about my ex. Mostly that we’re married again. But usually I’m not happy about it. I have no idea if his spirit is truly trying to tell me something or it’s psychological. I’m guessing the second thing.
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My brother was killed @ 19, I was on the cusp of 22 (his funeral was on my 22nd birthday). It was probably a dream, but he was sitting on the end of my bed and we were just talking like normal. I was probably 40 or so at the time. It felt so damned real. I wish it would happen again.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yes, many times.
Locked Previous topicNext topic