BM is gonna have to find other child care

Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:50 am LOL no I am not the lady who doesn't want men at a public pool or on a train etc. And if you are reading what I write you would see I am saying the exact opposite. The 2 women here are in charge of these children and figuring it out while the man gets to sit back and do nothing. Why isn't he solving this problem that is now occurring at HIS home?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 pm Because she loves him…? And when you love someone you’re willing to share your life with them, which includes making some sacrifices?
I guess only childless people and parents of older children deserve to find love and happiness.
Are you our resident misandrist? Because you certainly sound like here, BTW.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:11 pm

Oh I'm sure the father of these little kids is very happy. He has 2 women to look after them. I'm asking why SHE would do this to herself.
Why do you assume OPs husband doesn't deal with things?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:34 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:50 am LOL no I am not the lady who doesn't want men at a public pool or on a train etc. And if you are reading what I write you would see I am saying the exact opposite. The 2 women here are in charge of these children and figuring it out while the man gets to sit back and do nothing. Why isn't he solving this problem that is now occurring at HIS home?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 pm Because she loves him…? And when you love someone you’re willing to share your life with them, which includes making some sacrifices?
I guess only childless people and parents of older children deserve to find love and happiness.

Um because the whole post is about how SM usually watches them, she called the BM when she couldn’t any longer, SM offered to have her DD watch them, BM now wants SM to pay for childcare. I mean really. Dad is hardly mentioned. It’s all about SM and BM.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, you’re saying that the one most happy here is the guy who has 2 women looking after his children as if he couldn’t give a crap. Like he has his personal child care harem so, of course, he would marry again to have no more child care worries.
Why do you make this assumption that he has it all easy breezy is so happy that he probably doesn’t really care about what’s happening? What makes you think he’s oh-so happy and not having his own issues with the situation?
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:11 pm

Oh I'm sure the father of these little kids is very happy. He has 2 women to look after them. I'm asking why SHE would do this to herself.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Still, big assumption to make. Especially suggesting he’s oh-so happy with the situation.
OP may not have mentioned his opinion because it’s the same as hers and most of us here. OP was doing a favor to BM and she can’t do that anymore, that’s BM’s issue to deal with. What’s more to say? OP shouldn’t be denied of a job or a life because she no longer can do that favor. And so the main issue is between her and BM. Her husband is a secondary player in this. And in fact, he offered her a solution which she didn’t like. That’s her problem.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:34 am

Um because the whole post is about how SM usually watches them, she called the BM when she couldn’t any longer, SM offered to have her DD watch them, BM now wants SM to pay for childcare. I mean really. Dad is hardly mentioned. It’s all about SM and BM.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic