Bm acts crazy every time we have a baby

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:47 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:32 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:52 am

And here you are as well. I think you are beachbrat though... She's the only one who's laughing faces are sideways.
Changed your name again brat?
Have fun harassing and stalking members. You are a huge part of why this site is failing. F***ing creepy imo that you keep trying to find out who anon is. All while being too much of a p**sy ass bitch to do it under your own screen name. Pathetic
Nerdmomx5 you are a joke 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:53 am

Have fun harassing and stalking members. You are a huge part of why this site is failing. F***ing creepy imo that you keep trying to find out who anon is. All while being too much of a p**sy ass bitch to do it under your own screen name. Pathetic
Nerdmomx5 you are a joke 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
No idea who that is brat
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:30 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:38 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:34 pm

Then you really only have two choices here you can either make your own stupid troll posts and try to do better or you could just move along... But I'm guessing you're one who likes drama.
Move along to what though? There are only like 10 posts posted here a day and 9 of them are her dumb troll posts.
πŸ™„πŸ™„ Then leave or do better.
No
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:52 am

And here you are as well. I think you are beachbrat though... She's the only one who's laughing faces are sideways.
She doesn't have to try. It is very easy to see who is posting. And that is NOT why this site is failing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:55 am

She doesn't have to try. It is very easy to see who is posting. And that is NOT why this site is failing.
People like you and anon 5 are exactly why this site is failing. Tons of people have left because of people like you all. No one can post or comment or anything without being called a troll or being stalked or someone trying to call someone out. It's funny y'all think you know who every anon is. But yet are too much of a p**sy to not go anon yourself. I hope you enjoy destroying something Skips has put so much effort into. You are just as pathetic as anon 5.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:35 am
AZOldCoot wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:00 pm She gets "butthurt?" As a woman, you can't understand a little about her hurt and feeling of loss for not having more children biologically? You don't have that kind of compassion?

How is she "acting crazy?"
I understand that she must be so hurt about everything but she takes it too far. She absolutely gets mad at step kid for even talking about her siblings. She wants no mention of them at all. If they are mentioned step kid gets yelled at.

She has requested that there be no pictures of my step kid and her siblings.

My last pregnancy she tried to be overly involved. Like inviting herself to the baby shower. Me and her don't directly communicate so it was awkward when she called me to RSVP to something she wasn't invited to.
How old is step-kid and have you Γ§onfirmed or heard directly the things you say she's done?

Is there a chance someone else invited her to the baby shower without you knowing?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Who asked for the divorce?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

She's the child's mother. Not BM. It's so weird that the subsequent wife really thinks she's mom to a child that is not hers and who has a mother still in the picture. As for having child after child, being a broodmare is not a great life choice but you picked this mess to be involved in so you get to suck it up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic