I called the police and my neighbor was arrested

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:29 am WTF you posted this at 8:00am and the wife is crying at the party now? Get your times right before you troll.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:05 am He was setting off fireworks so I called the police. They are illegal in the city I live and there is such a big fire hazard right now.

The city has a fine and/or a small amount of time in jail if you set off fire works.

His wife is crying at the party right now because he is sitting in jail and missing their baby's first birthday.
I dont feel bad though, there are signs up all over about the fines/jail time so it isnt a surprise or anything. They know how bad wild fires can be. Half of our neighborhood was lost a couple years ago to a wildfire including their old house. You would think they would be smarter about things.

If the fireworks were just a minor annoyance I wouldn't have cared but people lose their homes and even their lives to wild fires so I take people using fireworks very seriously. Where we live takes it very seriously too and they encourage people to report any fire work usage immediately.
I have my times right. I don't know why they thought any of it was appropriate.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:29 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:27 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:02 am

Yes
Ok it's 8:00 in the morning and the party is going on now? No.
It's 10:30 now and yes they were setting them off this morning starting at about 7 am which is a whole other issue in itself if you ask me.
The were having a big baby's 1st birthday party at 7am on a Thursday morning? LOLOLOL
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:29 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:27 am

Ok it's 8:00 in the morning and the party is going on now? No.
It's 10:30 now and yes they were setting them off this morning starting at about 7 am which is a whole other issue in itself if you ask me.
The were having a big baby's 1st birthday party at 7am on a Thursday morning? LOLOLOL
According to them yes. Let me see if I can find the Facebook post she made about the first birthday party being ruined
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Okay this one is pretty bad. 😂😂😂😂😂
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Screenshot_20220804-084347_Chrome.jpg
I didn't know the reason for the fireworks or anything just that it was unsafe.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:34 am Okay this one is pretty bad. 😂😂😂😂😂
Even given the time of day I bet all the police would do is say “look you can’t shoot off fireworks.” But what op should’ve written is “I called the cops on bm…” 🤣
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:34 am Okay this one is pretty bad. 😂😂😂😂😂
Even given the time of day I bet all the police would do is say “look you can’t shoot off fireworks.” But what op should’ve written is “I called the cops on bm…” 🤣
I guess OP wanted to give everyone a break from the SM vs. BM posts. 😂😂😂😂
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

😶 I'm going to suggest a creative writing class (you can find them for free online) to assist you with your pursuit of writing stories....
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Where I used to live it was huge fines unless you were a repeat offender. They take it very seriously.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:25 pm
Where I used to live it was huge fines unless you were a repeat offender. They take it very seriously.
One time we had the cops called on us. They watched us do one and then said sorry but we got to shut you down. We complied. These were good old Florida boys and a long time ago though lol. Here it’s legal on certain holidays.
Locked Previous topicNext topic