Im not trolling but youre going to think I am

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I swear to God I am not trolling or making this up at all whatsoever.I am still extremely creeped out by what happened the other day.My brother birthday was a few days ago and in an attempt to be nice and brighten his day I videocalled him on FB to say happy birthday and the call was going well than he said oh i gotta go Im about to buy crablegs and I kept talking and yapping than he just stared in the camera not saying a word just staring and smiling like a creep and he moves the camera down and he is totally butt naked sitting on the couch.I screamed wtf move your F***ing camera up and he kept the camera showing his full genitals and I just hung up the call . I havent spoken to him since and that was on the 15th .After I hung up the phone he text ' i knew that would get you off the phone'.

Umm if you wanted me off the phone why didnt you just hang it up? Why would you sit there butt naked so i can see your penis??

I deleted the message immediately.I havent spoke to him since I am disgusted.

This is not the first time he's flashed me...for YEARS ive been yelling every time i visit for him to not walk around naked.He has done this as long as I can remember.He and my mother both walked around naked as if they were fully clothed.My protests were always ignored.

I keep having these horrible experiences with him that would make anyone cut that person off and I am stupidly maintaining contact so im not totally alone and isolated .I cant keep going through this though .
Anonymous 1

Unread post

He said he had to go and you just kept going on and on ignoring the fact he said he needed to go? If he would have just hung up on you we would be reading about his pissed off and hurt you are and how selfish and disrespectful he is. There is no winning with you. Should he have flashed you? No. Should you had respected him and stopped talking when he said he had to go? Yes!
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:22 am He said he had to go and you just kept going on and on ignoring the fact he said he needed to go? If he would have just hung up on you we would be reading about his pissed off and hurt you are and how selfish and disrespectful he is. There is no winning with you. Should he have flashed you? No. Should you had respected him and stopped talking when he said he had to go? Yes!
He was walking around shirtless when he said he had to go I didnt really believe him and i feel so creeped out by the flashing like he had ulterior motives like he wanted me to be turned on or something.I have the serious creeps because who does that? He hangs up on me all the time i would prefer that than to be flashed his microscopic micro penis
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm sorry he did that to you. Walking around naked is one thing, but pointing a camera at your nether regions is entirely different. I hope you'll find the self-confidence to realize you don't need people like that in your life, and to cut them out completely.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The real question is why are you still entertaining this guy? I get he’s what remains of your family but obviously he’s touched in the head. Lots of people gave you advice about what to do. You really need to follow it.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Do you have a therapist? What you are describing sounds like you have experienced sexual harassment from your brother at a minimum, and maybe worse when you were a child. Please find someone professional to speak to to about this.

As to being "totally alone, " I think you need to stop thinking that is some terrible condition. Lot's of people don't have siblings, or are estranged. They survive and thrive, and you can too. I am sorry you have no parents but it is now the time to parent yourself and get the therapy you need. You have children - they are your family.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:57 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:22 am He said he had to go and you just kept going on and on ignoring the fact he said he needed to go? If he would have just hung up on you we would be reading about his pissed off and hurt you are and how selfish and disrespectful he is. There is no winning with you. Should he have flashed you? No. Should you had respected him and stopped talking when he said he had to go? Yes!
He was walking around shirtless when he said he had to go I didnt really believe him and i feel so creeped out by the flashing like he had ulterior motives like he wanted me to be turned on or something.I have the serious creeps because who does that? He hangs up on me all the time i would prefer that than to be flashed his microscopic micro penis
Obviously he needed to get dressed and therefore needed to get off the phone. You don't get to assume he isn't busy and doesn't really need to go just because he's topless. You wereb being rude and he gave the same energy. Next time i bet you will just say "bye" when he says he has to go. Your family is F***ing weird and nasty anyway.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:14 am I swear to God I am not trolling or making this up at all whatsoever.I am still extremely creeped out by what happened the other day.My brother birthday was a few days ago and in an attempt to be nice and brighten his day I videocalled him on FB to say happy birthday and the call was going well than he said oh i gotta go Im about to buy crablegs and I kept talking and yapping than he just stared in the camera not saying a word just staring and smiling like a creep and he moves the camera down and he is totally butt naked sitting on the couch.I screamed wtf move your F***ing camera up and he kept the camera showing his full genitals and I just hung up the call . I havent spoken to him since and that was on the 15th .After I hung up the phone he text ' i knew that would get you off the phone'.

Umm if you wanted me off the phone why didnt you just hang it up? Why would you sit there butt naked so i can see your penis??

I deleted the message immediately.I havent spoke to him since I am disgusted.

This is not the first time he's flashed me...for YEARS ive been yelling every time i visit for him to not walk around naked.He has done this as long as I can remember.He and my mother both walked around naked as if they were fully clothed.My protests were always ignored.

I keep having these horrible experiences with him that would make anyone cut that person off and I am stupidly maintaining contact so im not totally alone and isolated .I cant keep going through this though .
I've got nothing
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I know some people like you who will continue to engage in conversation after being told “ I gotta go.”

I think it’s rude to hang up on someone(having a casual conversation.) you should have the social etiquette or sense to understand the other person needs to leave the conversation and say “ okay, goodbye”
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve grown weary of your posts where you engage in a relationship with someone whom you’ve described as toxic over and over. Being alone HAS to be better than that. Apparently, you can’t see that.

You keep making these posts and unhealthy decisions, and you wonder why people aren’t supportive of you. Figure it out. If you can’t, find a therapist and leave this crazy relationship exactly where it was - in the state you left.

Good gravy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic