Some Texas schools may rename slavery to 'involuntary relocation'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:43 pm
SoFloMom wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:59 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:55 am Even Florida man is shaking his head like wtf?
What Texas is trying to do is absolutely freaking ridiculous.

However, DeStupid’s new civics curriculum isn’t that far off.
Last week I went to a three day workshop for this new civics curriculum and it was very, very concerning.
Honestly, it helped solidify some professional decisions for me.

If interested, here is a link on teachers reacting to the training/curriculum: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... ?fs=e&s=cl
That guy’s an idiot and probably will be our next president. The only thing that saves him is he’s got a tad more sense than Trump. Of course my elderly blind cat does too so it doesn’t say a lot. I’m seriously thinking of going Republican just to have some say on what those idiots do. Too bad we’re a closed primary state.
On a side note, I'm a registered Independent and left with the pickings in the General of those who can vote in the primaries, yet I refuse to register to either major party. Both parties need to clean up their acts.

If it's down to Trump or Desantis for a Republican president or Biden for a second term, I'll possibly stand down.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SMDH…I just read this on Twitter.

Locked Previous topicNext topic