She's going to be late for the ceremony!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

DD is receiving some sort of award from her school today. She's supposed to be there in less than an hour. She just now finally emerged from a 30 minute shower.
She has long, thick hair she just washed, she doesn't normally use a blow dryer... we may still make it in time, I just don't know what she's thinking!
She hasn't been told what the award is for yet. I'm going to laugh if it's for punctuality. Wish us luck!
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good luck. I was 1 minute late to an appointment for Roxy’s spay, which in my world is 16 minutes late. I wanted to leave earlier but Dh wanted to argue that we’d be there in plenty of time leaving later. I wasn’t in the mood to argue 🙁 over it.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How old is she and how far away is the school?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sounds like there's still plenty of time unless it's a long drive.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I hate being late! We made it on time but her hair wasn't looking its best. Maybe it will be a valuable lesson for her. 🤞
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:39 am Good luck. I was 1 minute late to an appointment for Roxy’s spay, which in my world is 16 minutes late. I wanted to leave earlier but Dh wanted to argue that we’d be there in plenty of time leaving later. I wasn’t in the mood to argue 🙁 over it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

She's almost 13. The school is about 15-20 minutes, we made it on time but only just. Her lackadaisical attitude fuels my anxiety!
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:51 am How old is she and how far away is the school?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

It’s okay!! I go a wash and go all the time!

Congratulations! Hope you guys have fun! ❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

The school is only 15-20 minutes away, maybe she's just slow, but she wasn't exactly ready when we had to leave. We left anyway and made it right on time.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:59 am Sounds like there's still plenty of time unless it's a long drive.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:50 pm The school is only 15-20 minutes away, maybe she's just slow, but she wasn't exactly ready when we had to leave. We left anyway and made it right on time.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:59 am Sounds like there's still plenty of time unless it's a long drive.
Good for you I'd do the same to my kids. They've learned not to push it!
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ah, yes. 13 year olds. I understand!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic