What is something odd that you are afraid of?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Cicadas! I know they're harmless but they freak me out.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Alexia and Google home. The old furbies that used to talk to each other. I feel either these things will obtain sentience and take over or this was how big brother started. Mostly the second although I did buy an Alexia for my son. He keeps it in his room. I refuse to let it turn on the lights. It makes me feel like the humans from Wall-e. I admit I read too much science fiction lol.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:11 am Cicadas! I know they're harmless but they freak me out.
My youngest hates love bugs. He knows they won’t hurt him but they freak him out.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I don't really mind any other bugs, I even like some of them. But cicadas? No. Heck no.
Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:16 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:11 am Cicadas! I know they're harmless but they freak me out.
My youngest hates love bugs. He knows they won’t hurt him but they freak him out.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:31 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:57 am People eating their gross toes. It happens far too much.
Eating their toes?????? What kind of people do you know?

I have a irrational fear of bees/wasps/hornet. Now I know that is not odd but mine is beyond the normal. I will sprint out of a room, ran into a house and locked the door behind me (because they can open doors you know), and have tried to climb out of a car going down a highway at 100 km/h. I can hear a bee a mile away.
Are you my son? LOL…he is the exact same way (looking doors, etc) . He can’t even look at a picture with a bee/wasp/hornet on it. He’s actually afraid of most flying insects.
I do not know how I went anon for that. I am fine with the big fuzzy bumblebees, or anything else that flies. But those other monster, yeah not happening. I even have a Winnie the pooh tattoo with him running away from bees. I have tried to climb out of a car at least twice while traveling down one of the 400 series highways. My work thinks it is funny when a bee gets into my office and all they see is a streak of blonde hair running by them at top speed. They then know to go into my office and rescue me.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Escalators, clear elevators, and heights
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This one is not as bad as it used to be: Someone crawling out from under my bed and chopping my feet off at the ankles. I used to have to check under my bed multiple times. It also contributed to insomnia because I really don’t like my feet covered but that irrational fear made it difficult to fall asleep without my feet covered😕

Confined crowed spaces.

House fires. I unplug anything unnecessary before bed or leaving the house. I won’t leave the house on holidays that have increased firework activity in our area.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 pm This one is not as bad as it used to be: Someone crawling out from under my bed and chopping my feet off at the ankles. I used to have to check under my bed multiple times. It also contributed to insomnia because I really don’t like my feet covered but that irrational fear made it difficult to fall asleep without my feet covered😕

Confined crowed spaces.

House fires. I unplug anything unnecessary before bed or leaving the house. I won’t leave the house on holidays that have increased firework activity in our area.
I thought I was the only one who had the fear of someone chopping/biting off my feet. If I wake up in the night and discover one of my feet is uncovered I can't sleep the rest of the night thinking about what could have happened. (yes, I realize that 's completely irrational)
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Riding/driving behind logging trucks. Not because of the movie but because I've seen that shit happen in real life.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Legit the drain in the tub. I'm afraid of something coming out of it while I'm showering
Locked Previous topicNext topic