What is something odd that you are afraid of?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

This one isn’t as bad as it used to be, but I am afraid of sleeping under fans. Rationally, I know the fan isn’t going to fall. But when I was little a neighbor told me it would chop off my toes.

My not so irrational fear is one of my students lying about stuff to try and get one of my team in trouble. We have emotionally disturbed kids and it has happened before. Luckily, our classroom is recorded as is the hallway.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Canned biscuits. I hate when they pop open. It always startles me. I make my husband open them.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

People eating their gross toes. It happens far too much.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:57 am People eating their gross toes. It happens far too much.
Eating their toes?????? What kind of people do you know?

I have a irrational fear of bees/wasps/hornet. Now I know that is not odd but mine is beyond the normal. I will sprint out of a room, ran into a house and locked the door behind me (because they can open doors you know), and have tried to climb out of a car going down a highway at 100 km/h. I can hear a bee a mile away.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:57 am People eating their gross toes. It happens far too much.

I have a irrational fear of bees/wasps/hornet. Now I know that is not odd but mine is beyond the normal. I will sprint out of a room, ran into a house and locked the door behind me (because they can open doors you know), and have tried to climb out of a car going down a highway at 100 km/h. I can hear a bee a mile away.
I work in the emergency department so I meet all kinds of people.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Paper cuts. I hate hearing the word and hate getting them. It’s because of that neosporin commercial from the mid 90s
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not that it would ever happen but going to space. Lots of people would love to but to me that sounds like torture. I would never want to go to space.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 am

Are you my son? LOL…he is the exact same way (looking doors, etc) . He can’t even look at a picture with a bee/wasp/hornet on it. He’s actually afraid of most flying insects.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Parking decks make me nervous.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Logging trucks (thank you Final Destination 2)

Oompa Loompas (the orange ones from OG Chocolate Factory)

Crowded areas and/or places
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic