Trump lunged at Secret Service agent who said he couldn't go to Capitol on January 6: aide

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Let me preface that I'm unsure WHAT to believe.

However...where has she been for the past year and a half since January 6th? Why is this only coming out now?
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:17 pm Only problem with that is the SS says its a lie.
Honestly, that whole limo story could be stricken from the record as it is the least shocking thing she said.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:27 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:22 pm It took a 25 year old aid to tell the truth. He really was unhinged. I think he mistook himself as Putin thinking he had all that power. “I’m the F***ing President!”

One of the most shocking testimonies was Trump trying to get them to remove the scanner things that people had to walk through to look for weapons. Secret service was identifying armed people with assault weapons and Trump wanted to let them in because they weren’t going to hurt him. Who cares about Pence and Pelosi.
Her claim is impossible, and she was not even there. The SS has stated they will testify that it's not true. Use your head and figure out why its not true. Not only is it not true, its physically impossible.
I know you haven’t been watching the investigation but everything she said matched emails, timelines, videos, audios and other interviews with Trump staff and Republicans who testified. .

Of course Trump was enraged that he couldn’t go to the Capital after he told his base he would be there with him. The SUV story sounded weird because you think of him way back with glass between them. but it was the Secret Service Suburban, not the President car. Why couldn’t he get up off the seat, reach over and grab the driver? The front has two bucket seats with wide space between them. Easy enough when you got the adrenaline kicking in like Trump had
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:23 pm
Carpy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:17 pm Only problem with that is the SS says its a lie.
Honestly, that whole limo story could be stricken from the record as it is the least shocking thing she said.
I know, that wasn’t even a big deal. Plus people don’t want to lose their jobs. Conservative media will divert attention to the seriousness of this information by focusing on the irrelevant. But seriously, that’s a total Trump move.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:23 pm Not to mention the fact that it would be impossible for him to do in the Limo and this testimony was hearsay, but most likely just say with no hear involved.
It’s not court and she was clear that someone was told her the story. And he wasn’t in a limo, he was in a Suburban with bucket seats.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:22 pm It took a 25 year old aid to tell the truth. He really was unhinged. I think he mistook himself as Putin thinking he had all that power. “I’m the F***ing President!”

One of the most shocking testimonies was Trump trying to get them to remove the scanner things that people had to walk through to look for weapons. Secret service was identifying armed people with assault weapons and Trump wanted to let them in because they weren’t going to hurt him. Who cares about Pence and Pelosi.
Her claim is impossible, and she was not even there. The SS has stated they will testify that it's not true. Use your head and figure out why its not true. Not only is it not true, its physically impossible.
As completely depressing as I’ve found the state of our society and country in since they stole the election, this shit is cracking me up.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:59 pm Let me preface that I'm unsure WHAT to believe.

However...where has she been for the past year and a half since January 6th? Why is this only coming out now?
If she is telling the truth or not is important. But , I don’t think waiting until she had to testify at a a hearing is a sign she is lying. If I was a part of an investigation, I wouldn’t have spoken on it publicly until I had testify and a lot of attorneys advise that on most legal matters.

Now secret service debunking what she said is a bigger red flag to me.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:15 am

I know you haven’t been watching the investigation but everything she said matched emails, timelines, videos, audios and other interviews with Trump staff and Republicans who testified. .

Of course Trump was enraged that he couldn’t go to the Capital after he told his base he would be there with him. The SUV story sounded weird because you think of him way back with glass between them. but it was the Secret Service Suburban, not the President car. Why couldn’t he get up off the seat, reach over and grab the driver? The front has two bucket seats with wide space between them. Easy enough when you got the adrenaline kicking in like Trump had
Same reasons apply. Why are they using hearsay and not direct testimony?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"However, a source close to the Secret Service confirmed to CBS News that Engel and the driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was physically attacked or assaulted by Trump and that the former president never lunged for the steering wheel of the vehicle.

The Secret Service officials do not dispute that Trump was irate or that he demanded to be taken to the Capitol, in the language that Hutchinson related to the committee.

U.S. Secret Service has provided dozens of hours of testimony to the Jan. 6 committee so far, dating back to spring 2021."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secret-ser ... testimony/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:02 am
AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:59 pm Let me preface that I'm unsure WHAT to believe.

If she is telling the truth or not is important. But , I don’t think waiting until she had to testify at a a hearing is a sign she is lying. If I was a part of an investigation, I wouldn’t have spoken on it publicly until I had testify and a lot of attorneys advise that on most legal matters.

Now secret service debunking what she said is a bigger red flag to me.
Question is, when did she give her original testimony/deposition?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic