If anyone is wondering

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That sounds horrible. I’m sorry
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:17 pm
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:30 pm Holy smokes...you ok?
I'm still alive. 8 stitches and bruised and sore.
Glad it wasn't worse! Talk about scary tho. Rest up this weekend, if you can.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Feel better soon!

I think you need to be wrapped up in bubble wrap.🥰
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:59 am Feel better Carpy and hope you take this time to slow down enough to rest up.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.
I'm feeling a bit better tonight. My bruises really turn a deep purple. Back feels better and massive headache is gone. The last couple morning i wasn't even sure i could get out of bed.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What?! Oh, Carpy, how badly are you hurt? I hope you made it to the ED.
Carpy wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:24 pm If anyone is wondering. A weed Wacker on wheels that catches a wire of a fence can launch you like a rocket right over it. It's not as fun as it sounds.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:20 pm What?! Oh, Carpy, how badly are you hurt? I hope you made it to the ED.
Carpy wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:24 pm If anyone is wondering. A weed Wacker on wheels that catches a wire of a fence can launch you like a rocket right over it. It's not as fun as it sounds.
8 stitches in my head and broken pinkie. Otherwise just bruised and sore. Thanks.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:59 am
cgd5112 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:20 pm What?! Oh, Carpy, how badly are you hurt? I hope you made it to the ED.

Oh my … I’m glad you were able to get medical treatment quickly. Do you have a concussion? A scalp laceration requiring stitches …? Geez, Carpy … Time to pay a landscaper.
I hope you recover quickly and mend up that pinkie uneventfully.
8 stitches in my head and broken pinkie. Otherwise just bruised and sore. Thanks.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oh my … I’m glad you were able to get medical treatment quickly. Do you have a concussion? A scalp laceration requiring stitches …? Geez, Carpy … Time to pay a landscaper.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:14 pm

They said mild concussion. My head was crazy bleeding, but it wasnt quite as bad as it appeared. Head wounds bleed deceptively bad. I'm working but I'm only supervising now which is rough because it's fireworks time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic