‘I did that’ Biden stickers appearing on gas pumps in St. Louis area

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:59 pmGuilty
Carp, have you been putting stickers on people’s gas pumps?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't say I've noticed them at the pumps yet, but a customer gave us one and I put it on the drive-thru window. Other customers LOVE it!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Moronic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:38 pm
Just a couple, but i see them all over.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:19 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:38 pm
Just a couple, but i see them all over.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite my opinion on the stickers, picturing you doing that is still funny to me. LOL!!
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:16 pm Iran has gas prices at 20 cents a gallon, oil rich countries are doing fine. Canada has $8 dollars per gallon (they use the metric system) . Most European countries are $8 per gallon.

Who determines gas prices though - and why would Iran be cheaper? I know; I just wonder if you do. I’ll tell you something though. It has nothing to do with being oil rich at all.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:31 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:16 pm Iran has gas prices at 20 cents a gallon, oil rich countries are doing fine. Canada has $8 dollars per gallon (they use the metric system) . Most European countries are $8 per gallon.

Who determines gas prices though - and why would Iran be cheaper? I know; I just wonder if you do. I’ll tell you something though. It has nothing to do with being oil rich at all.
I read that these countries have some of the cheapest gas right now -

Venezuela , Libya , Iran, Syria, Algeria, Kuwait, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia

These are all oil rich countries with large reserves. Countries that are similar to our in terms of democratic governments have gas prices higher than us right now.

I know OPEC and taxes among other things are involved but gas rich countries have cheaper gas which makes sense.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:27 pm
mater-three wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:31 pm

I read that these countries have some of the cheapest gas right now -

Venezuela , Libya , Iran, Syria, Algeria, Kuwait, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia

These are all oil rich countries with large reserves. Countries that are similar to our in terms of democratic governments have gas prices higher than us right now.

I know OPEC and taxes among other things are involved but gas rich countries have cheaper gas which makes sense.
The global market determines gas prices. Gas prices are based on supply and demand on a global basis. That means that all the countries in the market are affected by each other. If we have all the oil we need, it affects our supply and demand, but unless we supply each country in the market with 100% of their gas too, their supply and demand affects our prices. So, yes, legislation and policies affect gas prices, but not nearly as much as people like to believe. Biden doesn’t have any more control than Trump did. They like to take the credit, but they don’t take the blame. If Trump was still in office, he wouldn’t have any more control than Biden. Now if we want to talk core inflation, there’s a whole lot that Biden did to cause that to skyrocket.

By the way, I’m not defending Biden or Trump. My dog could do a better job that either of those two clowns.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If oil refiners used their capital to build refineries instead of focusing so much on stocks and dividends...
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:13 am If oil refiners used their capital to build refineries instead of focusing so much on stocks and dividends...
Why aren't aren't they building?
Locked Previous topicNext topic