I feel like Im going to faint

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
I have grabbed my mail and threw it on the dashboard on my way to work and forget about it until later while I am waiting somewheres
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:16 am I'm so sorry, but keep faith that it will all turn out ok in the end. For some reason I have a sneaking suspicion that anon 2 is bacon queen since she's the loudest one in this group that speaks that way to people and enjoys how it makes her feel.
I never post anon. I own my bitchy opinions, but thanks for being a fan!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:27 pm e
Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:14 am
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:36 am

To prevent thieves from going to your house, and breaking in. I don't put mail in my car. Also, possible risk of identity theft. Shrug.
You realize if they break into your car they can get your address from your registration which should be kept in your glove compartment? And there's no benefit to a person breaking into my car just to find my address because it won't get them into my house. I also can't think of a single thing I'd leave in my car that could help with identity theft.
I don't keep registration or an insurance card in my car. Here, the cops ask for license & insurance when pulling you over. They can run the plate/sticker/VIN to see registration. I grab mail on the way home from work and stuff it straight into my bag or purse.
Which state is that? I've always been required to show registration.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:07 am Infection can cause enlarged lymph nodes. My husband had cat scratch fever when he was young that caused it. I wouldn’t automatically assume cancer.
I agree. What kind of childhood cancer would be in the lungs? I bet they’re looking to rule out pneumonia or some type of infection.

I’ll bet its something that can be treated. Go tomorrow. Those tests are walk ins.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:32 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:14 am

You realize if they break into your car they can get your address from your registration which should be kept in your glove compartment? And there's no benefit to a person breaking into my car just to find my address because it won't get them into my house. I also can't think of a single thing I'd leave in my car that could help with identity theft.
I don't keep registration or an insurance card in my car. Here, the cops ask for license & insurance when pulling you over. They can run the plate/sticker/VIN to see registration. I grab mail on the way home from work and stuff it straight into my bag or purse.
Maybe it’s been awhile for you but they don’t require to show registration anymore. Everything is computerized.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Please stop Googling medical information pertaining to this. You'll freak yourself out even more. BTDT.

Just try to relax, decompress, and not let your mind go to the worst case scenario.

❤️ Hang in there!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. This whole saga has been more dramatic than a telenovela, and less realistic. But trolling about cancer? That would be seriously low.
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:55 pm I just can’t believe you’re real. I’m sorry.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:33 pm

Maybe it’s been awhile for you but they don’t require to show registration anymore. Everything is computerized.
I was pulled over two weeks ago for a tail light being out and they asked for license and registration. I’m not dying you’re making it up, but it very well could very by area because they asked for mine.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:33 pm

Talk to Florida about that. My insurance card is on my phone but I’m pretty sure we still gotta show registration
Anonymous 11

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:03 am
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:01 am
Catdaughter20 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:48 am

What's so bad about reading mail somewhere else? Please explain that part, because I fail to see the problem.
For risk of something happening like a break in of your car in a parking lot. The thieves now have your info.
So you put it in your purse.
Don't most people keep their registration with their name and address on it in their glovebox? I do. I thought most did.

Besides, what about people who have to go pick up their mail at the post office because jerks keep breaking into their boxes ?

Having mail in your car is not the end of the world.
Locked Previous topicNext topic