‘I did that’ Biden stickers appearing on gas pumps in St. Louis area

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

ST. LOUIS — There are new calls for people to stop putting stickers on gas pumps blaming President Biden for the U.S. gas crisis.

The stickers typically feature a photo of President Biden pointing at the pump price with the caption, “I did that”. There’s a companion sticker with Vice-President Harris saying, “I helped”. Another common sticker features former President Trump with the caption, “Biden did that.”
I didn’t think much about it first but I have been seeing these stickers on gas pumps in at least 3 states.
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I have seen those stupid things on more gas pumps than not.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Iran has gas prices at 20 cents a gallon, oil rich countries are doing fine. Canada has $8 dollars per gallon (they use the metric system) . Most European countries are $8 per gallon.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've seen them here as well (Idaho). So dumb.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They've been up in my neck of the woods a while. I usually peel them off and throw them out.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:22 am They've been up in my neck of the woods a while. I usually peel them off and throw them out.
I peel them off too. I have a pet peeve about putting stickers on stuff that doesn’t belong to you and making employees clean up behind you.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I saw one of those stickers the last time I went to the pump. It was scratched out by someone who had been there before me. They’re so stupid
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So stupid. Gas prices are rising worldwide, that’s hardly Biden’s fault. It would be even more accurate to blame Trump’s buddy, Putin.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guilty
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I think they're stupid but I had to chuckle when someone put one on the EV charging station at work.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic