I feel like Im going to faint

PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

First, get off google. There are many reasons that lymph nodes can be enlarged and only a few of them are cancer. He's young so that lowers the chances. Call the doctor and schedule the blood work ASAP. While you're on the phone make an appointment with the doctor to have a mental health assessment done as well. Anxiety is a horrible monster and feeds off things like this. You can't take care of you kid if you haven't taken care of YOU first.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

[quote=MistressMonster post_id=908122 time=1655989316 user_id=804]
[quote=Catdaughter20 post_id=908105 time=1655984904 user_id=1510]
[quote="Anonymous 1" post_id=908090 time=1655960965]
First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
[/quote]

What's so bad about reading mail somewhere else? Please explain that part, because I fail to see the problem.
[/quote]

For risk of something happening like a break in of your car in a parking lot. The thieves now have your info.
[/quote]
Uhhh, put the mail in your purse?. And what about someone breaking into your house?
PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I often grab my mail on the way out and read it on the way to my destination. If I was driving I might very well read it after parking. A lot of ladies have already said this, but, it isn't a weird thing to do.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:01 am
Catdaughter20 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:48 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
What's so bad about reading mail somewhere else? Please explain that part, because I fail to see the problem.
For risk of something happening like a break in of your car in a parking lot. The thieves now have your info.
What kind of info so you get I'm the mail so often that you're so worried about? It's pretty rare that I get sensitive information and when I do I would put it in my purse.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Infection can cause enlarged lymph nodes. My husband had cat scratch fever when he was young that caused it. I wouldn’t automatically assume cancer.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:06 am
Catdaughter20 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:48 am

What kind of info so you get I'm the mail so often that you're so worried about? It's pretty rare that I get sensitive information and when I do I would put it in my purse.
To prevent thieves from going to your house, and breaking in. I don't put mail in my car. Also, possible risk of identity theft. Shrug.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 8

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:36 am

To prevent thieves from going to your house, and breaking in. I don't put mail in my car. Also, possible risk of identity theft. Shrug.
You realize if they break into your car they can get your address from your registration which should be kept in your glove compartment? And there's no benefit to a person breaking into my car just to find my address because it won't get them into my house. I also can't think of a single thing I'd leave in my car that could help with identity theft.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Stop googling. Everything is cancer on google. Personal story ONLY to put your mind at ease. My doctor noted my thyroid is enlarged. Ordered an ultrasound. It is 4cm—and had two other markers that Google assured me was cancer. Doc ordered a biopsy — it’s 100% benign after the genetic screening. The first year after I had to have an ultrasound every 6 months to confirm it hadn’t changed-2nd year at the 365 day mark and now it’s every 2.

So—here is what you know—the findings are abnormal-that doesn’t mean it’s cancer. The next step in making that determination is blood work and likely a biopsy. Until those results come back worrying about what it might be is useless.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:14 am

You realize if they break into your car they can get your address from your registration which should be kept in your glove compartment? And there's no benefit to a person breaking into my car just to find my address because it won't get them into my house. I also can't think of a single thing I'd leave in my car that could help with identity theft.
That is fair. I don't keep mail in my car. So, unless someone wanted my work gear. They get nothing.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 9

Unread post

e
Anonymous 8 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:14 am

I don't keep registration or an insurance card in my car. Here, the cops ask for license & insurance when pulling you over. They can run the plate/sticker/VIN to see registration. I grab mail on the way home from work and stuff it straight into my bag or purse.
Locked Previous topicNext topic