I feel like Im going to faint

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
To be fair I’ve driven to the end of The driveway, grabbed my mail and read it somewhere else. The rest makes sense. This could be a cover their ass thing. They don’t suspect cancer but want to be sure or more likely sure he hasn’t got some infection. Why don’t you ask the doctor op? In any case I hope your kid is okay.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

deleted for the people that believe this nonsense
Anonymous 3

Unread post

The letter says "after multiple failed attempts" - presumably of trying to call you. You need to make sure they have the correct phone number and that you haven't blocked unknown callers or something of that nature.
Kookookrazy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:34 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
I actually have no idea why they didnt call me.I called them after i got the letter and they had my phone mumber but didnt call.When I first took him in for hia first appointment there they told me they would mail a letter...so I guess they just mail letters IDK.

He had the ultrasound on 6/14 and this letter is dated 6/16 so the dr wrote up the order for additional testing immediately.I should've followed up sooner but i was subconsciously hoping that no news was good news.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:11 am Do you have life insurance on him?? Perhaps you will get that windfall after all!! 🎉
Dude she’s not my favorite person but that’s just awful. She might be a troll but what if it’s true?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:11 am Do you have life insurance on him?? Perhaps you will get that windfall after all!! 🎉
Wow...just wow..
I mean, yeah...she's not all there and a piece of work it seems, but.. on the off chance this is real..you just wished death on a 14 year old child. What the hell, man?!?! There have got to be some limits..even if she is trolling. Wishing death on a child is way out of bounds IMO.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:31 am
KendallsMom wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:19 am I'll play.

Why is the first sentence cut off?

"I am writing this letter after multiple ".....???
I hid identifying information his first and last name ,our address etc.
After multiple what??? Attempts to contact you? Why the hell did you let this go on if he noticed it in February??
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

[quote="Anonymous 1" post_id=908090 time=1655960965]
First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
[/quote]

What's so bad about reading mail somewhere else? Please explain that part, because I fail to see the problem.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:19 am I'll play.

Why is the first sentence cut off?

"I am writing this letter after multiple ".....???
It says “I am writing this letter after multiple failed attempts”, I’m guessing them tried contacting her through other means.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:27 am
Wow...just wow..
I mean, yeah...she's not all there and a piece of work it seems, but.. on the off chance this is real..you just wished death on a 14 year old child. What the hell, man?!?! There have got to be some limits..even if she is trolling. Wishing death on a child is way out of bounds IMO.
Oh please you really believe any of this??
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:10 am
mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:27 am
Wow...just wow..
Oh please you really believe any of this??
Do I think she is a huge troll? Absolutely. However, IF there is any chance any of this is true..wishing death on a child is going too far.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic