I feel like Im going to faint

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Im sitting in the supermarket parking lot hyperventilating.My legs feel like jelly and i feel like Im going to faint.

I got a letter in the mail about DS14 ultrasound on his neck. They want additional testing. It said his lymphnodes are englarged larger than 2cm.They want blood work and a chest xray. I was hoping and praying the mass on his neck would just be fat or something like that.Ive been googling enlarged lymphnodes and everything says 1.5 and up are abnormal and possibly cancer.I saw something that said Burkitt's lymphoma which is aggressive and deadly.I felt like I couldnt breathe.Im trying to get myself together before I go back home.I honestly want to wail and scream out. I dont think its something minor because it's been enlarged for too long .He said he first noticed the lump around February.

I cant handle any more sicknesses in my family.My mom just died from cancer if my son has cancer I will literally lose it.

Im trying not to cry and lose my shit.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I just can’t believe you’re real. I’m sorry.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:55 pm I just can’t believe you’re real. I’m sorry.
Yes im real we all dont live cookie cutter ladeeda lives.Some of our lives suck.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wish I was making this up .
IMG_20220622_211151613~2.jpg
Anonymous 1

Unread post

First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'll play.

Why is the first sentence cut off?

"I am writing this letter after multiple ".....???
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:19 am I'll play.

I hid identifying information his first and last name ,our address etc.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
I actually have no idea why they didnt call me.I called them after i got the letter and they had my phone mumber but didnt call.When I first took him in for hia first appointment there they told me they would mail a letter...so I guess they just mail letters IDK.

He had the ultrasound on 6/14 and this letter is dated 6/16 so the dr wrote up the order for additional testing immediately.I should've followed up sooner but i was subconsciously hoping that no news was good news.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:31 am
KendallsMom wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:19 am I'll play.

I hid identifying information his first and last name ,our address etc.
Your sons medical provider is still showing in the screenshot, I would take that down.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hope everything goes well with your kid.
Locked Previous topicNext topic