Totally Random question for Christian

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:12 pm If there is life on other planets they probably would have developed their own religion that has nothing to do with Christianity. So no, why would Christ be sacrificed on other planets? I mean, I know it's supposed to be that he created the universe and all creation, but I believe that Christ and God is for the believers of Earth. He would have nothing to do with other planets.

But then, I'm not your stereotypical Christian. I practice my belief, but I also know full well that it's just belief, not fact. I know full well that us Christians could have it all entirely wrong.
I think that highly probable. There isn’t even a singular religion on this planet. So much influences even what we believe such as what we learn and even life experiences.

In a created and abandoned way or more of G-d/Christ on earth but completely different on another planet?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think humans evolve and planet hop after they destroy the one they're living on. Earth is just the newest blue planet. As such, they take their religions with them.
Weird thought? YEP
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:26 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:21 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:00 pm I think there could be life on other planets, not sure if human life is there but definitely some life forms. Do I think Jesus went from plane to planet? No lol. I think one sacrifice was enough for all life, even if there are humans outside of Earth.
Any theories and how they might know to accept him as savior?
I haven't given it much thought. On Earth we have records and stories, could be something similar. I don't identify as Christian. I believe in God/Jesus as our Savior but not entirely sure I buy into the Bible.
Maybe, it is possible.

I’m not Christian and what I believe is…a little on the outside norm scale.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:55 pm I think humans evolve and planet hop after they destroy the one they're living on. Earth is just the newest blue planet. As such, they take their religions with them.
Weird thought? YEP
It’s not a weird thought to me🤷🏼‍♀️ but not sure that’s saying much given my question😂. I’ve contemplated this and have not dismissed it.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Interesting question…weird Christian Twitter (#WCT) would be a great place to ask this.

I’d think if there were other intelligent life on other planets, God would have revealed himself to them in way that was unique to them. Jesus was human, so he wasn’t sacrificed for other lives that weren’t human. I hopefully that makes sense.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, I’m not Christian, I’m Jewish. So I don’t believe in Jesus as anything more than a human,historical figure. But considering that question, I don’t know if there’s morally inclined life that developed in other planets.
But, by my beliefs, G-d is omniscient and omnipresent, so if He created life capable of making moral choices outside of earth, He certainly made himself known to those life forms as well.
Ultimately I think it’s irrelevant because the same laws of physics that prevent us from traveling bro other galaxies apply to many form of life in the universe, so I doubt any real contact will be made.
But it’s an interesting question that should make everyone wonder…
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think there’s life, but not aliens or anything.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:31 pm Interesting question…weird Christian Twitter (#WCT) would be a great place to ask this.

I’d think if there were other intelligent life on other planets, God would have revealed himself to them in way that was unique to them. Jesus was human, so he wasn’t sacrificed for other lives that weren’t human. I hopefully that makes sense.
Lol, I don’t do Twitter but thank you for the suggestion.

That does make sense. The fact that he was born and lived as a human seems very significant to the sacrifice.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:48 pm I think there’s life, but not aliens or anything.
Life as in organisms but not sentient beings?
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:47 pm Well, I’m not Christian, I’m Jewish. So I don’t believe in Jesus as anything more than a human,historical figure. But considering that question, I don’t know if there’s morally inclined life that developed in other planets.
But, by my beliefs, G-d is omniscient and omnipresent, so if He created life capable of making moral choices outside of earth, He certainly made himself known to those life forms as well.
Ultimately I think it’s irrelevant because the same laws of physics that prevent us from traveling bro other galaxies apply to many form of life in the universe, so I doubt any real contact will be made.
But it’s an interesting question that should make everyone wonder…
Right? I thought so but until this post, couldn’t get a single speculation. There’s no way to know. There’s really no right or wrong answer I’m looking for. Just curious what others think.
So much of what we perceive is limited. It’s neither a good or bad thing. It’s one of the few “it is what it is” that I can accept without thinking it sounds very defeatist. I have admit though, I was a bit curious how you’d respond since you are Jewish and would not have the same beliefs about Jesus. Good response, thank you 😊
Locked Previous topicNext topic