Totally Random question for Christian

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

**Disclaimer: this is not to debate Christianity.

On Easter I had a totally random thought, so far, no one I’ve asked can give me an answer other than “umm, idk” There’s no known right or wrong answer to my question imo. As I said, it was a totally random thought and I’m curious.

For those who are Christian and believe there is other intelligent life in the universe, do you think Christ was sacrificed on those planets as well?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Interesting question. I don't believe in life on other planets so I can't help but I'm interested in seeing the answers.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:53 pm Interesting question. I don't believe in life on other planets so I can't help but I'm interested in seeing the answers.
I can totally respect that answer. Do you mind if I ask if you are Christian? I only ask in relationship to the question. I know some Christians who don’t believe in life on other planets and some who do.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think there could be life on other planets, not sure if human life is there but definitely some life forms. Do I think Jesus went from plane to planet? No lol. I think one sacrifice was enough for all life, even if there are humans outside of Earth.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Lol no
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If there is life on other planets they probably would have developed their own religion that has nothing to do with Christianity. So no, why would Christ be sacrificed on other planets? I mean, I know it's supposed to be that he created the universe and all creation, but I believe that Christ and God is for the believers of Earth. He would have nothing to do with other planets.

But then, I'm not your stereotypical Christian. I practice my belief, but I also know full well that it's just belief, not fact. I know full well that us Christians could have it all entirely wrong.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:00 pm I think there could be life on other planets, not sure if human life is there but definitely some life forms. Do I think Jesus went from plane to planet? No lol. I think one sacrifice was enough for all life, even if there are humans outside of Earth.
Any theories and how they might know to accept him as savior?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:53 pm Interesting question. I don't believe in life on other planets so I can't help but I'm interested in seeing the answers.
I can totally respect that answer. Do you mind if I ask if you are Christian? I only ask in relationship to the question. I know some Christians who don’t believe in life on other planets and some who do.
Yes I am
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:21 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:00 pm I think there could be life on other planets, not sure if human life is there but definitely some life forms. Do I think Jesus went from plane to planet? No lol. I think one sacrifice was enough for all life, even if there are humans outside of Earth.
Any theories and how they might know to accept him as savior?
I haven't given it much thought. On Earth we have records and stories, could be something similar. I don't identify as Christian. I believe in God/Jesus as our Savior but not entirely sure I buy into the Bible.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:02 pmLol no
😔yes, I know the random thoughts in my mind is like a super twisted trip to wonderland, at least it’s not dark and I’m rarely bored.
Locked Previous topicNext topic