It’s not like you’re voting

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

6577BA5C-7095-461D-A654-7626A83428C8.jpeg
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

To check the validity of this and because I’ve been wanting one I bought a Florida fishing license online. I gave nothing but my social security number. No photo ID needed. 😀 Matter of fact a voters information card or your Florida homestead exemption works. All they want to know is you reside here
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:13 pm To check the validity of this and because I’ve been wanting one I bought a Florida fishing license online. I gave nothing but my social security number. No photo ID needed. 😀 Matter of fact a voters information card or your Florida homestead exemption works. All they want to know is you reside here
I filed for our homestead exemption online. If I remember correctly I needed both of our DL and SS numbers.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:05 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:13 pm To check the validity of this and because I’ve been wanting one I bought a Florida fishing license online. I gave nothing but my social security number. No photo ID needed. 😀 Matter of fact a voters information card or your Florida homestead exemption works. All they want to know is you reside here
I filed for our homestead exemption online. If I remember correctly I needed both of our DL and SS numbers.
For that I wouldn’t know. I’m just saying at least for Florida one doesn’t need a DL to get a fishing license. Just proof the person lives here. Now what I need to vote I’m not sure. I never can find my voters card so I bring ID
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:08 pm
For that I wouldn’t know. I’m just saying at least for Florida one doesn’t need a DL to get a fishing license. Just proof the person lives here. Now what I need to vote I’m not sure. I never can find my voters card so I bring ID
We moved to Florida in September. I had to do our homestead exemption in January. They told us to vote we needed voter registration and ID.

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:34 pm

We moved to Florida in September. I had to do our homestead exemption in January. They told us to vote we needed voter registration and ID.
I’ve never brought my voters card. What for? My name’s on a voting list. I think you need one or the other. And it doesn’t make sense you need your DL to vote when my son voted by Mail. But I looked. The elections office says if you don’t have your ID you can cast a provisional ballot. It counts if the signatures match with what’s on file.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:55 pm

I’ve never brought my voters card. What for? My name’s on a voting list. I think you need one or the other. And it doesn’t make sense you need your DL to vote when my son voted by Mail. But I looked. The elections office says if you don’t have your ID you can cast a provisional ballot. It counts if the signatures match with what’s on file.
That’s what they told us. It was our first time to vote here. They did scan my DL, I guess to verify identity.

I can sign 2 papers and my signature won’t necessarily match. I would rather have identity matched by DL or S number than signatures. The people matching the signatures is going on their best guess the same person did both.

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There is no constitutional right to a fishing license.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:21 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:55 pm

That’s what they told us. It was our first time to vote here. They did scan my DL, I guess to verify identity.

I can sign 2 papers and my signature won’t necessarily match. I would rather have identity matched by DL or S number than signatures. The people matching the signatures is going on their best guess the same person did both.
I assumed A.I. matched the signatures. I sign an electronic pad. Idk and I’m not that worried. I’m not saying voter fraud happens but not on a scale that affects an election. My real point was the cartoon isn’t necessarily right. But to be honest I don’t remember the last time someone came to my place of business without ID. Usually someone has something.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The last time my ds and dh got their fishing licenses at walmart, they had to show ID. We live in OH.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic