Don't Yuck my Yum...

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Lol. No, never heard that phrase before, but my kid is almost 21. Have any of you young-ins heard the phrase "Don't harsh my buzz, man!!" That's a phrase from the 70's when I was a teen.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:16 am What would be an eyesore?
It was a building they were trying to decide if they were going to work on, or just tear down in the future. It's really old, and needs a lot of work. His boss was joking about painting it a really terrible color.

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 am I would lose all respect for any adult that said that to me, especially my boss.
They were joking around. He actually agreed with my husband on the subject, he just wanted to see what my husband would say. They joke around like that all of the time.

Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Never heard that but it's hilarious 😂
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:06 am So, my husband's boss has a 13 year old son. The other day, my husband and his boss were discussing something. My husband said that he didn't care for the idea, because it would end up being an eyesore in a few years. His boss looked at him and said "Don't yuck my yum!" He did it just goofing around, but when my husband was clueless as to what it meant, he explained it. Said he heard it from his son. I have never heard this phrase before lol.

Anyone else hear any weird phrases come out of their kids?
Never heard it before but I like it.

Unread post

:P :roll: :roll:
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 am I would lose all respect for any adult that said that to me, especially my boss.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Don't yuck my yum....I love that! lol
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think it's great that my husband and his boss are on such good terms that they can joke around about something like this.

I think the phrase is hilarious!

mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Never heard that phrase before, but I like it.
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I have heard my dd say when she was in kinder. It always cracks me up. Also, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit"
Locked Previous topicNext topic