Can't see replies when logged in

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm having a weird problem. On every post I can only see the op, and none of the replies. The replies are just bars with a little up arrow. If I log out of my account I can see everything fine, it's when I'm logged in that this happens. I've repeated this behavior on multiple browsers and it's the same on all of them. Same on my phone and my computer. Any ideas?
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think I fixed, on my phone anyway.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How did you fix it? I haven’t been able to get my phone to do it which makes it harder to fix the problem lol
mojogirl wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:18 pm I think I fixed, on my phone anyway.
🤓The Admin 🤓
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:43 pm How did you fix it? I haven’t been able to get my phone to do it which makes it harder to fix the problem lol
mojogirl wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:18 pm I think I fixed, on my phone anyway.
I think it happened when I switched to the flatboots style on my phone to check it out. I use the adblock browser on there and even though I have ads turned on for this site it still triggered something thinking adblock was on. I prefer the dark mode so I switched back to H2O. To fix it I had to switch back to flatboots, turned ads on and then off again and it started working. Then back to H2O. Can confirm all is well on my computer now too. It's definitely something with adblockers that's causing it. I think it's a nice "feature". Folks here need to turn their adblocker off unless they're donating to the site.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:57 pm I'm having a weird problem. On every post I can only see the op, and none of the replies. The replies are just bars with a little up arrow. If I log out of my account I can see everything fine, it's when I'm logged in that this happens. I've repeated this behavior on multiple browsers and it's the same on all of them. Same on my phone and my computer. Any ideas?
I had the same problem. It started on 11/2 and it was on all devises, PC, lap top, and Ipad. I tried your fix and it didn't work. Finally Skip did something and it is working. So weird.
Locked Previous topicNext topic