Sometimes being a single mom is hard

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My youngest has been having quite a bit of health concerns. He has to go in for surgery on the 22nd and I am here dealing with working two jobs, raising 4 kids and the stress of making sure my youngest is okay all on my own. It is simply not easy although anyone who sees me thinks that I have it all together and I am doing amazing, when honestly on the inside that isn't always the case.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:11 pm My youngest has been having quite a bit of health concerns. He has to go in for surgery on the 22nd and I am here dealing with working two jobs, raising 4 kids and the stress of making sure my youngest is okay all on my own. It is simply not easy although anyone who sees me thinks that I have it all together and I am doing amazing, when honestly on the inside that isn't always the case.
It isn't easy at all. You should be very proud of yourself. I hope all goes well with the surgery. Hugs.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:11 pm My youngest has been having quite a bit of health concerns. He has to go in for surgery on the 22nd and I am here dealing with working two jobs, raising 4 kids and the stress of making sure my youngest is okay all on my own. It is simply not easy although anyone who sees me thinks that I have it all together and I am doing amazing, when honestly on the inside that isn't always the case.
No it's not easy at all is it?
But you know what?! You're doing it by yourself, and there's nobody that can ever take that away from you.
mrsary
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

I pray daily that none of us get so sick we are hospitalized for awhile. I have no idea how that would work. I'm only one person. I can't be everywhere and do everything! So i understand how you feel.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's very hard no doubt about it. I'm proud of you though you're doing an awesome job! I understand. You're not alone. Hang in there. Hugs
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Best wishes for a successful surgery and recovery for your son. I can imagine how stressful it must be. I bet your kids realize how hard you work for them, and I hope they are grateful to you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic