What is fair visitation for a newborn?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:01 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:58 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:49 am
yes she would but it would also mean you can't try to play mama to her baby which is what i think you are trying to do.
If the parent is going to be gone for 3 plus hours then they need to contact the parent. 2 hours and 59 seconds is plenty of time to cuddle a baby.

And it usually doesn't apply to married couples.
it does apply to marry couples, as well. and have your own baby stop trying to steal hers.
I have my own children silly.

Why are you so upset about this?
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:15 pm
Sure but she will have to abide by it as well.
yes she would but it would also mean you can't try to play mama to her baby which is what i think you are trying to do.
If the parent is going to be gone for 3 plus hours then they need to contact the parent. 2 hours and 59 seconds is plenty of time to cuddle a baby.

Are you saying that this baby's mother should be required to use you as her babysitter?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:10 am

Are you saying that this baby's mother should be required to use you as her babysitter?
Yep but if she wants to use a daycare that's her right but she will have to pay for it.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:08 am

it does apply to marry couples, as well. and have your own baby stop trying to steal hers.

I'm not upset at all. I think you shouldn't try to steal another woman baby. you might have your own children that doesn't mean you are not trying to steal her baby.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:18 am

I'm not upset at all. I think you shouldn't try to steal another woman baby. you might have your own children that doesn't mean you are not trying to steal her baby.
How am I trying to steal her baby?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:19 am

Let's see...by trying to force her to leave HER child with you. Even if she doesn't want to. By trying to force her to allow you around HER child. By trying to force a relationship with a baby that isn't NOT YOURS. By trying to 100% control a situation that you really aren't part of. Your cheating husband and his f**k buddy are the only ones involved in this and the only ones who get to make a decision on this.
You claim she will be able to afford childcare... If she is low income like you claim then she will be able to get help from the gov. and they will help with childcare. And a judge can also force your husband to pay for childcare or part of it. You obviously have no clue how this works and it's funny that you are trying to make all these demands.

I was with you at first but after reading all these replies especially the one where you claim you called and got her financial statements, i just can't anymore. Lady you are crazy and no wonder he cheated on you
Anonymous 19

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:15 pm
Sure but she will have to abide by it as well.

It very much can apply to married couples. It just goes both ways. and it's not always 3 hours it can be ANY time. It can be 30 min, 1 hr etc.

Why are YOU so hell bent on having HER child? Visitation is for the father not you.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:13 am

Yep but if she wants to use a daycare that's her right but she will have to pay for it.
That's not how it works either. There is something called child support and in that they can make the father or mother pay 1/2 of all child care depending on the situation
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:37 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:19 am

Let's see...by trying to force her to leave HER child with you. Even if she doesn't want to. By trying to force her to allow you around HER child. By trying to force a relationship with a baby that isn't NOT YOURS. By trying to 100% control a situation that you really aren't part of. Your cheating husband and his f**k buddy are the only ones involved in this and the only ones who get to make a decision on this.
You claim she will be able to afford childcare... If she is low income like you claim then she will be able to get help from the gov. and they will help with childcare. And a judge can also force your husband to pay for childcare or part of it. You obviously have no clue how this works and it's funny that you are trying to make all these demands.

I was with you at first but after reading all these replies especially the one where you claim you called and got her financial statements, i just can't anymore. Lady you are crazy and no wonder he cheated on you
She's not low income.

Even if dh is required to pay half she still won't be able to come up with the other half. Plus she works holidays and weekends so she would have to find a baby sitter on those days and if its not dh visitation than she's shit out of luck.

She's going to have to provide her financials anyhow. We just wanted to know what we were looking at beforehand.

If she didn't want to deal with a crazy wife than perhaps she shouldn't have slept with a married man.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 19 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:48 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:13 am

That's not how it works either. There is something called child support and in that they can make the father or mother pay 1/2 of all child care depending on the situation
Correct she would have to come up with the other half of childcare.

Child support would be maybe $300 a month.
Locked Previous topicNext topic