Iโ€™m not usually the foil hat type but...

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Do these banks not have drive thru tellers?
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Why canโ€™t you go to another ATM? I use BOA and have had no issues at all. Now go cook something with that tin foil you used.
Anonymous 3

๐Ÿ˜‚ ....Or...think outside of the box and go to any grocery store, make a purchase, and ask for cash back. Easy peasy. It doesn't happen often (that an ATM machine isn't working). But it's not the end of the world.
SummerDream wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:51 am Why canโ€™t you go to another ATM? I use BOA and have had no issues at all. Now go cook something with that tin foil you used.
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

I just left Walmart. Getting cash back was super easy for me.
Anonymous 3 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 am ๐Ÿ˜‚ ....Or...think outside of the box and go to any grocery store, make a purchase, and ask for cash back. Easy peasy. It doesn't happen often (that an ATM machine isn't working). But it's not the end of the world.
SummerDream wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:51 am Why canโ€™t you go to another ATM? I use BOA and have had no issues at all. Now go cook something with that tin foil you used.
Anonymous 5

You're both missing the point and apparently all the trouble Bank of America has had lately. It's not smart to continue to do business with that particular bank at all.
Anonymous 3 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 am ๐Ÿ˜‚ ....Or...think outside of the box and go to any grocery store, make a purchase, and ask for cash back. Easy peasy. It doesn't happen often (that an ATM machine isn't working). But it's not the end of the world.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

im in Canada and have moved ALL of my loans etc from the major banks to my local crdit union.
i do not trust the major banks right now, especially Scotia Bank
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

most banks have a clause where they can ask you to pay out your loan in full without notice as well, so if you have a loan through a bank thats collapsing, they may ask those who have loans with them to pay up - RIGHT NOW.
i would definitley be careful

Anonymous 5 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:28 pm You're both missing the point and apparently all the trouble Bank of America has had lately. It's not smart to continue to do business with that particular bank at all.
Anonymous 3

Their ATM being down wouldn't have been an indication to me that the bank, in general, is having troubles. I will agree that Bank of America sucks. But what sort of trouble are they having?

Anonymous 5 wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:28 pm You're both missing the point and apparently all the trouble Bank of America has had lately. It's not smart to continue to do business with that particular bank at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic