Stop talking to this guy?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I dug and found a couple emails ....notice how he said dont see drs in black neighborhoods and how white ppl cant stand ghetto blacks etc.I wish i didnt delete his other emails particularly his angry rant about black single mothers and how we have children for free housing and are violent...His rant literally went on for 2 pages...The more I think about it the more im glad i decided to end this....He also said he feels most comfortable around european tourists...which was weird as hell ...Idk wth I was thinking ...glad he's gone

Oh and he said some nurse sat on his hand as a way of flirting with him...he's delusional in that regard..He's not attractive enough for a nurse to risk her job.I was not initially attracted to him at all and I would get annoyed every time he approached me.He is basic looking....short...pudgy...not cute...but i liked his personality so eventually he became attractive to me but that took time to develop.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200802-005354(1).png
Screenshot_20200802-005419(1).png
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:04 pm
MistressMonster wrote: ↑Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:04 pm I met this guy in school last year and he was super nice to me ,helped me with my assignments,gave good advice etc.During the last week of the semester I started crushing on him pretty badly and he sent me a goodbye email because the semester ended and we decided to keep emailing eachother because we wanted to be friends.

So we've been emailing eachother for months...and he recently told me he loves white women,they are gorgeous and his ideal woman is a bubbly blonde (we are both black)I was a bit surprised...and heartbroken.I felt he told me that as a way of saying ill never date you...so I stopped emailing him and he emailed me asking why I havent responded and he missed me etc.so I started talking to him again and we talked about parenting and love etc. than he told me he wouldnt know what love is if it werent for white people(WTF?) And than he ranted about black single mothers saying we're abusive to our children , angry ,pick bad partners etc.....than he threw in at the end I dont want to offend you because you're not like them (Im a black single mother!How is that not offensive?)

Im ready to throw in the towel....I dont even know why I ever liked this guy now that I have gotten to know him a bit ..I just liked the way he treated me when I was around him at school.He treated me very well and I was not used to that...his personality was very bubbly,friendly,warm helpful and almost loving but these emails and his disdain for black women
is something I cant ignore.

Block and delete?
This story again?
I thought it sounded awful familiar. I even scrolled back up to the date halfway through. πŸ˜‚
I did too! I thought someone was bumping old junk!

Must be Recycle Saturday β™»
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:08 am
MistressMonster wrote: ↑Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm

This story again?
I thought it sounded awful familiar. I even scrolled back up to the date halfway through. πŸ˜‚

I think what it is is that she’s posted about this guy before. I don’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with him. He sounds obnoxious.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:36 am

I think what it is is that she’s posted about this guy before. I don’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with him. He sounds obnoxious.
Honestly. Then seeing the weird things in his email? Yikes.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:36 am

She has.. The previous post was about him being uppity and saying something like she lived in the ghetto.. something along those lines.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 am I dug and found a couple emails ....notice how he said dont see drs in black neighborhoods and how white ppl cant stand ghetto blacks etc.I wish i didnt delete his other emails particularly his angry rant about black single mothers and how we have children for free housing and are violent...His rant literally went on for 2 pages...The more I think about it the more im glad i decided to end this....He also said he feels most comfortable around european tourists...which was weird as hell ...Idk wth I was thinking ...glad he's gone

Oh and he said some nurse sat on his hand as a way of flirting with him...he's delusional in that regard..He's not attractive enough for a nurse to risk her job.I was not initially attracted to him at all and I would get annoyed every time he approached me.He is basic looking....short...pudgy...not cute...but i liked his personality so eventually he became attractive to me but that took time to develop.
"Down there" where?
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Maybe he's had bad experiences in his own life that make him think this way about things.

Are you the same person that said you lost a lot of weight since he saw you last, and you were all upset because he didn't comment on it? And you were upset because he asked about your "neighborhood"?

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This wasn't good the first time and it's not good now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic