Trump floats idea of election delay, a virtual impossibility

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:45 pm IKR? What a pathetic “defense” that was.
Seriously, his job is to manage America in the best way possible, to deal appropriately with the problems facing America. He fails to do that.
His job isn’t to piss off democrats woth tweets. And yet his followers clap that.
Pathetic.
KendallsMom wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:45 am Best. Trolling. Ever.

Trump is a pure genius at triggering the left with trolling Tweets.
Yeah. Hilarious.

If only he'd spend that time doing his F***ing job...
Have to agree that the country would benefit from someone taking a leadership role to ensure any additional assistance needed by voters during the pandemic is put into place, as opposed to stoking hypothetical fears but offering no solutions. "Triggering" is not leadership.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:31 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:42 am
Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:37 am

Enough of the worse decline in the economy in history drum beat. The gov's shut nearly the entire country down. What do you expect to happen to the economy, faries flying around sprinkling pixie dust to ward off a recession?
I'd expect him to not say something so ignorant. If he's trolling anyone, it's to put that ridiculous notion in the heads of his base.
No, it's to watch the left's collective heads explode, and get people talking about the dangers of mail in voting. You all play right into him so much, it's hysterical.
The dangers are why I'm thinking about mailing mine back - certified, return receipt requested.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:27 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:45 pm IKR? What a pathetic “defense” that was.
Seriously, his job is to manage America in the best way possible, to deal appropriately with the problems facing America. He fails to do that.
His job isn’t to piss off democrats woth tweets. And yet his followers clap that.
Pathetic.
KendallsMom wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 am

Yeah. Hilarious.

If only he'd spend that time doing his F***ing job...
Have to agree that the country would benefit from someone taking a leadership role to ensure any additional assistance needed by voters during the pandemic is put into place, as opposed to stoking hypothetical fears but offering no solutions. "Triggering" is not leadership.
No economic recovery plan, no healthcare reform, no national pandemic plan but he has time to “trigger” most of the country. Nice.

I’m voting in person, not that my state is a swing state but hopefully everyone who can will go in person.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 pm Sharpest decline in economy in history, and what we get from POTUS is an inflamatory tweet about something unconstitutional. Big surprise.

Enough of the worse decline in the economy in history drum beat. The gov's shut nearly the entire country down. What do you expect to happen to the economy, faries flying around sprinkling pixie dust to ward off a recession?
I'd expect him to not say something so ignorant. If he's trolling anyone, it's to put that ridiculous notion in the heads of his base.
Wasn’t it liberal groups a few months ago who started talking about him refusing to leave office, using the pandemic as an excuse?? I’d say the left put a bug in his ear that this message would trigger them. Hence the trolling.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:31 pm

Wasn’t it liberal groups a few months ago who started talking about him refusing to leave office, using the pandemic as an excuse?? I’d say the left put a bug in his ear that this message would trigger them. Hence the trolling.
I don't know. Was it?

So now the left put a bug in his ear and made him say that?

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE SAID IF OBAMA HAD TWEETED THE SAME?
306/232

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:42 pm

I don't know. Was it?

Same thing. Except trolling the right.

What I’ve said, not sure here or other sites, was that I thought it was funny. Clearly trolling. Everyone knows this is not Constitutional. It’s so absurd that it’s funny. But not Presidential to be trolling, I don’t care for him doing that.

So yeah. I’d say the same if it were Obama.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't know. Was it?

BTW - why are you yelling at me? All caps is a tad extreme, don’t you think?
Hope this hurricane moves East more and doesn’t impact you and that you’ve been well. I’ve been vacationing so away for awhile. I’m sure you cared.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:59 pm

I don't know. Was it?

BTW - why are you yelling at me? All caps is a tad extreme, don’t you think?
Hope this hurricane moves East more and doesn’t impact you and that you’ve been well. I’ve been vacationing so away for awhile. I’m sure you cared.
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and that you are safe.
306/232

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And only an immature moron falls for that. So now proper “leadership” is the ability to trigger the opposition?
How about doing things right? If anything could “trigger the opposition” that could be it. Of course that requires intelligence and knowledge, and we all know that’s not his forte. So acting like a teenage mean girl is the way to go.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:21 am
Mommamia wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:31 pm

No, it's to watch the left's collective heads explode, and get people talking about the dangers of mail in voting. You all play right into him so much, it's hysterical.
What dangers of mail in voting? My state has done it for at least a decade.
Google it. There's ballot harvesting, people getting ballots for their long dead relatives....this happens quite a lot....then there's people getting ballots that were addressed to the previous owner or renter of their homes. Hell, I even heard a blurb the other night that one woman rec'd a ballot in her pet's name. No way to know how many people who aren't registered voters end up receiving ballots that they can sign and send back.

And to top it all off, there is no way the Post Office is going to be able to process millions of requests for ballots and/or ballots themselves by election day. In WI primaries, there were three large tubs of absentee ballots that never were delivered to the people who'd requested them. That disenfranchised hundreds of voters who had been waiting for their absentee ballots that never came.
Locked Previous topicNext topic