Slum in India Did What the US Hasn't Been Able To Do

SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I think something like this could be tried out in a small community to test how it works. I don’t people would be okay with drone surveillance though.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

SummerDream wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:27 am I think something like this could be tried out in a small community to test how it works. I don’t people would be okay with drone surveillance though.
The testing and contact tracing is what we don't have. When hubs went to the er to be tested, we didn't get the results back for almost a week and it was supposed to take only a couple of days.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:00 am
SummerDream wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:27 am I think something like this could be tried out in a small community to test how it works. I don’t people would be okay with drone surveillance though.
The testing and contact tracing is what we don't have. When hubs went to the er to be tested, we didn't get the results back for almost a week and it was supposed to take only a couple of days.
My friend had to wait 8 days for her results. As she said, by that point I’ll be better or I’ll be dead.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

FB_IMG_1596296389956.jpg
Anonymous 2

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:04 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:23 pm Will you still be logging in on here when you settle in there? Enjoy your new slum life.
reported.
You reported that you are moving to a shithole country? Why would you do that? I mean really no one cares where you move to.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:23 pm Will you still be logging in on here when you settle in there? Enjoy your new slum life.
reported.
You reported that you are moving to a shithole country? Why would you do that? I mean really no one cares where you move to.
f**k off.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:27 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:00 am
My friend had to wait 8 days for her results. As she said, by that point I’ll be better or I’ll be dead.
We have got to do better.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:24 pm

reported.
f**k off.
oh no ...i believe once again I have struck a nerve.
You are someone who dishes it out constantly but can't take any blowback.
I might report you for something, I'm not sure what that is yet but I'll find it.
Are you packed yet.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:14 pm

f**k off.
I might report you for something, I'm not sure what that is yet but I'll find it.
Are you packed yet.
I'm not the one acting like a 12 year old.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:39 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:14 pm
f**k off.
Are you packed yet.
I'm not the one acting like a 12 year old.
Is that what you said to admin when you reported me..."She's acting like a 12 year old."
I'm so sorry sweetcheeks.
I just like to point out how often you are wrong in your responses, At the end of each day most of them are inaccurate especially the medical ones.
You are also always wrong with your world political views.
That said I still enjoy the comedy when I read them, its a great comedic relief.

Until your next comment...............................
Locked Previous topicNext topic