Stop talking to this guy?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:56 pm If you want to be friends only continue to keep him as a friend. He’s told you his preference as far as who he dates and that’s not you. Move on. So many men out there why waste time with this one.

Why would you want a man that has distain for black women?
Are you black?
I thought I could just be his friend and remain level headed but Im just really hurt and i dont think a friendship will work out so im going to delete his messages and move on with life and yes im black and a single mother so his messages really hurt me .
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:47 pm Block and delete
Why waste your time?
I’ve become completely ruthless about who I spend any energy and time on
That's what Im going to do.Im done talking to him.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Nobody has time for this.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:19 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:56 pm If you want to be friends only continue to keep him as a friend. He’s told you his preference as far as who he dates and that’s not you. Move on. So many men out there why waste time with this one.

Why would you want a man that has distain for black women?
Are you black?
I thought I could just be his friend and remain level headed but Im just really hurt and i dont think a friendship will work out so im going to delete his messages and move on with life and yes im black and a single mother so his messages really hurt me .
I'm not black but i heard the sentiment once before that (any) single mother was basically looking for a man to pay the bills. I told the guy I'm sorry that is your experience but it's not true for all single moms. He was a co-worker, had been burned before, and probably wanted to start a fight. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. If you want to keep the friendship ask him to cease the stereotyping. Otherwise move on.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Bullshit. Post the emails or admit you're just a stupid troll.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I actually had been believing her. But this is a good point. I'd like to see them, too!
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:19 pm Bullshit. Post the emails or admit you're just a stupid troll.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:04 pm I met this guy in school last year and he was super nice to me ,helped me with my assignments,gave good advice etc.During the last week of the semester I started crushing on him pretty badly and he sent me a goodbye email because the semester ended and we decided to keep emailing eachother because we wanted to be friends.

So we've been emailing eachother for months...and he recently told me he loves white women,they are gorgeous and his ideal woman is a bubbly blonde (we are both black)I was a bit surprised...and heartbroken.I felt he told me that as a way of saying ill never date you...so I stopped emailing him and he emailed me asking why I havent responded and he missed me etc.so I started talking to him again and we talked about parenting and love etc. than he told me he wouldnt know what love is if it werent for white people(WTF?) And than he ranted about black single mothers saying we're abusive to our children , angry ,pick bad partners etc.....than he threw in at the end I dont want to offend you because you're not like them (Im a black single mother!How is that not offensive?)

Im ready to throw in the towel....I dont even know why I ever liked this guy now that I have gotten to know him a bit ..I just liked the way he treated me when I was around him at school.He treated me very well and I was not used to that...his personality was very bubbly,friendly,warm helpful and almost loving but these emails and his disdain for black women
is something I cant ignore.

Block and delete?
Dude obviously has some serious baggage. He's telling you that he was raised by an abusive single mother who probably had lousy taste in men (probably abused herself as a child), I think. And that somewhere along the line someone came along and showed him love and compassion and she just happened to be white. From where I'm sitting, the dude is seriously effed up and you do not want to get involved in that. I would walk away to be honest. You don't need that in your life. You don't need a broken fixer-upper project of a man.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Ladies,

This is Kookoo. She will do the opposite of whatever you tell her. Govern yourselves accordingly.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't know who it is but I think you're right in that she's going to do the opposite of what she's advised. This question has been asked and answered a couple times. She sounds desperate. I mean...if you think the guy is an ass, why hold out hope that he develops an interest in you?
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:55 pm Ladies,

This is Kookoo. She will do the opposite of whatever you tell her. Govern yourselves accordingly.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:49 pm I don't know who it is but I think you're right in that she's going to do the opposite of what she's advised. This question has been asked and answered a couple times. She sounds desperate. I mean...if you think the guy is an ass, why hold out hope that he develops an interest in you?
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:55 pm Ladies,

I deleted his emails and blocked him so I did take the advice.I actually couldnt find the email where he stated he prefers blonde white women I mustve deleted it some time ago as far as the other emails Ive deleted them and emptied my trash can so im not tempted to communicate with him in the future.Im proud that I actually took those steps .Im going to pursue guys who likes me back this was going nowhere fast.
Locked Previous topicNext topic