Stop talking to this guy?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I met this guy in school last year and he was super nice to me ,helped me with my assignments,gave good advice etc.During the last week of the semester I started crushing on him pretty badly and he sent me a goodbye email because the semester ended and we decided to keep emailing eachother because we wanted to be friends.

So we've been emailing eachother for months...and he recently told me he loves white women,they are gorgeous and his ideal woman is a bubbly blonde (we are both black)I was a bit surprised...and heartbroken.I felt he told me that as a way of saying ill never date you...so I stopped emailing him and he emailed me asking why I havent responded and he missed me etc.so I started talking to him again and we talked about parenting and love etc. than he told me he wouldnt know what love is if it werent for white people(WTF?) And than he ranted about black single mothers saying we're abusive to our children , angry ,pick bad partners etc.....than he threw in at the end I dont want to offend you because you're not like them (Im a black single mother!How is that not offensive?)

Im ready to throw in the towel....I dont even know why I ever liked this guy now that I have gotten to know him a bit ..I just liked the way he treated me when I was around him at school.He treated me very well and I was not used to that...his personality was very bubbly,friendly,warm helpful and almost loving but these emails and his disdain for black women
is something I cant ignore.

Block and delete?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

This didn't happen.
Racebaiting
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:16 pm This didn't happen.
Racebaiting
This did happen...not race baiting at all...let me see if i can screenshot the emails...

I am actually very sad about this because I realize he will never like me
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:04 pm I met this guy in school last year and he was super nice to me ,helped me with my assignments,gave good advice etc.During the last week of the semester I started crushing on him pretty badly and he sent me a goodbye email because the semester ended and we decided to keep emailing eachother because we wanted to be friends.

So we've been emailing eachother for months...and he recently told me he loves white women,they are gorgeous and his ideal woman is a bubbly blonde (we are both black)I was a bit surprised...and heartbroken.I felt he told me that as a way of saying ill never date you...so I stopped emailing him and he emailed me asking why I havent responded and he missed me etc.so I started talking to him again and we talked about parenting and love etc. than he told me he wouldnt know what love is if it werent for white people(WTF?) And than he ranted about black single mothers saying we're abusive to our children , angry ,pick bad partners etc.....than he threw in at the end I dont want to offend you because you're not like them (Im a black single mother!How is that not offensive?)

Im ready to throw in the towel....I dont even know why I ever liked this guy now that I have gotten to know him a bit ..I just liked the way he treated me when I was around him at school.He treated me very well and I was not used to that...his personality was very bubbly,friendly,warm helpful and almost loving but these emails and his disdain for black women

Block and delete?
This story again?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just ask him why is he is saying all this to you.

And ask yourself if you want to be involved with a guy who makes these kind of generalizations about women.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Block and delete
Why waste your time?
I’ve become completely ruthless about who I spend any energy and time on
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you want to be friends only continue to keep him as a friend. He’s told you his preference as far as who he dates and that’s not you. Move on. So many men out there why waste time with this one.

Why would you want a man that has distain for black women?
Are you black?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, I would stop talking to him.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:04 pm I met this guy in school last year and he was super nice to me ,helped me with my assignments,gave good advice etc.During the last week of the semester I started crushing on him pretty badly and he sent me a goodbye email because the semester ended and we decided to keep emailing eachother because we wanted to be friends.

Block and delete?
This story again?
I thought it sounded awful familiar. I even scrolled back up to the date halfway through. 😂
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 3

Unread post

How many times are you going to tell us that you met a guy while you were in school, he seemed nice, you exchanged emails, didn't like what he said in the one email, don't like what he's saying in this email, and then continue to ask us if you should keep open the lines of communication with him?

He has told you what type of a girl he's interested in. You're not it. Either accept his friendship or walk away entirely from it. He is who he is and despite what you keep telling us, you do not like the person that he is.

Block and delete?
Locked Previous topicNext topic