Did my covid scare you??

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So having an inhaler means you can't have corona virus? She did the right thing and physically distanced herself, get over it.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:23 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm This is some lame as shit. What does her being cautious have to do with you living your life?

The trolls aren’t even trying.
I'm not sure what's worse - the story itself or the horrible writing style that's hard to read.
I usually don't say this but I'm going with the bad writing. In fact I'd cross the street to avoid her coughing or not. What do you care what some lady does op? She could be immunosuppressed but has to go out or high risk. Leave it be.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't walk up on your coughing ass either.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You sound lovely...
MommyTutu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Even before Coronavirus, I tried to stay away from strangers who are coughing/sneezing/etc., as a rule. Am I supposed to ask for their medical history first?
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think the comments that preceed my arrival pretty much cover it.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I go the other way when people cough in a store and always have, especially because 9 times out of 10 they just cough and hack all over without doing a thing to cover it. I don't give a damn if someone is coughing because of allergies, asthma, whatever, I am in no way interested to be in the path of someone's nasty cough.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Way to be a dick.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I keep an acceptable distance always. I would not have been able to attend John Lewis' funerals because no one even tried to social distance.

You are not a nice person.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

That poor old lady. Just out for a stroll ...and just had to run into the neighborhood ass.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:06 pm So I had to drive for the first time since Wednesday felt good but just to the store dow. The street. Well I was fast walking so I'm out of breath. I started coughing and this old lady hit a hard right to avoid me so I stopped and I'm like Oh my bad did my Corona virus scare you?? Whipped my inhaler out shook it and took 2 puffs and shes like oh my dear I'm so sorry. I'm too old to die........ um old lady you lived a great life let me have a turn
Locked Previous topicNext topic