DH is sick with Covid and he still has to go to work

Anonymous 1

Unread post

His 14 days has past and now his work is telling him to come back. They won't even retest him again. His symptoms have gotten minimally better and he has been fever free for over 24 hours so he is cleared to work. No wonder other people are getting sick. He is probably still contagious. He can't taste or smell. He has a bad cough. It is hard for him to do much walking. He works in a hospital around people. I just hope others don't get sick.

He doesn't want to work but if he doesn't we are absolutely fucked so there isn't an option.

f**k his work. f**k the CDC. f**k covid 19 I'm pissed.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

A friend's brother got it back in April and it still having issues with breathing but isn't contagious. Just because he is still feeling sick doesn't mean he is contagious. But i also think his job should give him a bit more time to recover.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:15 pm A friend's brother got it back in April and it still having issues with breathing but isn't contagious. Just because he is still feeling sick doesn't mean he is contagious. But i also think his job should give him a bit more time to recover.
Is there even any way to know if people are still contagious? As far as I know there isn't.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm sorry. f**k Trump and f**k the Senate. Your husband should still be at home until he's better. Our government should be doing better by us.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:40 am I'm sorry. f**k Trump and f**k the Senate. Your husband should still be at home until he's better. Our government should be doing better by us.
to be clear
It's President Trump's fault that this hospital is requiring this employee to return to work sick? You can't be serious. Your TDS is very deep and you may never recover from that. God have mercy on your soul (if you even still have one because you've taken your own medical advice far too long)
Anonymous 4

Unread post

and if he goes to work and dies cuz of covid, you are realllllllllllly fucked then....never mind about him not being ABLE to work
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Since he works for a hospital that most definitely offers medical leave, he could definitely file for that and stay home.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:49 pm His 14 days has past and now his work is telling him to come back. They won't even retest him again. His symptoms have gotten minimally better and he has been fever free for over 24 hours so he is cleared to work. No wonder other people are getting sick. He is probably still contagious. He can't taste or smell. He has a bad cough. It is hard for him to do much walking. He works in a hospital around people. I just hope others don't get sick.

He doesn't want to work but if he doesn't we are absolutely fucked so there isn't an option.

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Does your husband have any PTO or sick leave he could use? Kind of messed up he has to go back when he’s still feeling ill.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:27 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:40 am I'm sorry. f**k Trump and f**k the Senate. Your husband should still be at home until he's better. Our government should be doing better by us.
to be clear
It's President Trump's fault that this hospital is requiring this employee to return to work sick? You can't be serious. Your TDS is very deep and you may never recover from that. God have mercy on your soul (if you even still have one because you've taken your own medical advice far too long)
There should be paid FMLA leave that people can use. So yeah, Trump and McConnell.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

He has no sick days. They see him as perfectly okay to return to work so he won't get leave.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:40 pm Since he works for a hospital that most definitely offers medical leave, he could definitely file for that and stay home.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:49 pm His 14 days has past and now his work is telling him to come back. They won't even retest him again. His symptoms have gotten minimally better and he has been fever free for over 24 hours so he is cleared to work. No wonder other people are getting sick. He is probably still contagious. He can't taste or smell. He has a bad cough. It is hard for him to do much walking. He works in a hospital around people. I just hope others don't get sick.

Locked Previous topicNext topic