I'm not planning on telling him I'm pregnant until after I move

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My boyfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years. There were many reasons why but mainly because he has a wandering eye and I am pretty sure he has wandered into someone else's bed. I have no actual proof but it is the only thing that adds up. There is no way to have a future with someone you don't trust.

When I lost my job a few months ago he actually laughed and said now I was stuck with him. That wasn't the case. I moved out with friends and started applying for jobs.

I just got offered an amazing job in another state far away. I accepted it and signed the contract and all that. While looking for a place to live I started feeling really sick. I went to get tested thinking it was Covid and it wasn't. They ran some tests and it turns out I'm pregnant.

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to keep the baby at first but I can't bring myself to have an abortion. I am going to keep the baby.

I am not telling my ex until I am completely moved out of the state. I know he will try and get back with me. I know he will want to pretend like we are a happy family. I know he will get ugly and try to force me to stay when I tell him we aren't going to be together. If I am gone then he has no control over any of that.

Part of me wants to not tell him at all but he will find out anyway.

He is going to have to go through court to prove paternity and fight for visitations.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm My boyfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years. There were many reasons why but mainly because he has a wandering eye and I am pretty sure he has wandered into someone else's bed. I have no actual proof but it is the only thing that adds up. There is no way to have a future with someone you don't trust.

When I lost my job a few months ago he actually laughed and said now I was stuck with him. That wasn't the case. I moved out with friends and started applying for jobs.

I just got offered an amazing job in another state far away. I accepted it and signed the contract and all that. While looking for a place to live I started feeling really sick. I went to get tested thinking it was Covid and it wasn't. They ran some tests and it turns out I'm pregnant.

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to keep the baby at first but I can't bring myself to have an abortion. I am going to keep the baby.

I am not telling my ex until I am completely moved out of the state. I know he will try and get back with me. I know he will want to pretend like we are a happy family. I know he will get ugly and try to force me to stay when I tell him we aren't going to be together. If I am gone then he has no control over any of that.

He is going to have to go through court to prove paternity and fight for visitations.
Well don't go holding your hand out for CS if you plan to be this way.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 pm My boyfriend and I broke up after being together for 6 years. There were many reasons why but mainly because he has a wandering eye and I am pretty sure he has wandered into someone else's bed. I have no actual proof but it is the only thing that adds up. There is no way to have a future with someone you don't trust.

Well don't go holding your hand out for CS if you plan to be this way.
I'm not going to go after him for child support but if he wants rights and visitations it will be set up by the state. I don't see anything wrong with waiting to tell him. I'm moving anyway so why make that process harder for me? Telling him now isn't going to change the outcome it will just avoid unnecessary drama.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Impressive. They test for Covid and Pregnancy with a nasal swab huh. Also this has been done before.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 pm Impressive. They test for Covid and Pregnancy with a nasal swab huh. Also this has been done before.
After the Covid test came back negative and I was still feeling weird other tests were ran. Never said it was nasal swabs but that is a funny thought.

Others have been in similar situations. Shit happens in life.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Who gives a shit. This has been done to death. You are free to do whatever the hell you want. Why post about it.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yay for irresponsible breeding.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Are you sure it's just another STATE that you're moving to?

The last time I read this story, the pregnant one was moving back to her home COUNTRY.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 pm Impressive. They test for Covid and Pregnancy with a nasal swab huh. Also this has been done before.

Not with COVID! That part's new!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Feels like we’ve been down this road before.
Locked Previous topicNext topic